3. big choppa shoota skorca
4. big choppa slugga
5.choppa waaagh banner
6. choppa kombie shoota skorca
7. choppa bosspole
8. choppa slugga
9. pain boy

dedicated transport
Battle wagon 1*Big shoota/deff rolla/armor plates/grot riggers/red paint job,bording plank,grab claw stick bomb chucka

19 slugga boyz 160
nob PK BP

19 slugga boyz 160
nob PK BP

2*11 boyz 314
truck ram boreding planks
Nob PK BP

fast

deffcopta 70
TLR buzz saw

Hevey

Battle wagon 145
1*Big shoota/deff rolla/armor plates/grot riggers/red paint job,boreding plank,grab claws

Battle wagon (A) 145
1Big shoota/deff rolla/armor plates//red paint job/grot riggers/boreding plank, grab claws

Battle wagon 140
1*Big shoota/deff rolla/armor plates/grot riggers/red paint job/grab claw

The idea is to say screw lootas and well shooting just drop my shoulder and run head long across the bored stomping everything into dust. I know it is a bit risky but i think it will be great fun to see my opponents face when i drop 64 boyz 6 mega nobz and 9 nobz with gaz out of transorts and stomp on what ever is in my way and burn and deff rolla what ever is left. Also if you have not tried it the burna wagon is great fun. So let me know what you think guys.

·
Registered
648 Posts
It it what it is, a rock army that either gets into HtH or loses. Some firepower would really help a lot, as would shaving points off of that ridiculous Nob unit (how many time do you need to kill a unit anyway?)

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so what do you think of this unit of nobz it cuts down the points a bit ad with Gaz in that unit they are still real killy.

1. power claw slugga
2. power claw kombie skorca
3. big choppa shoota skorca
4. big choppa slugga
5.choppa waaagh banner
6. choppa bosspole
7. pain boy

This also gives me enoph points that if i drop the boreding planks off the boyz trucks i can get another deff copta for my anti tank stuff.

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
I am going to have to say I would put the meganobs with Ghazi. Since Ghazi moves as slow and purposeful so will the nobs that you put with him, I would put the meganobs that also move slow and purposeful with him instead of putting them in flimsy truck. At this point level you will be facing devastor squads and other things that can ruin those trukks easily.

This list is going to hit hard or die trying so it could be interesting. Good luck in the league.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Power Weapons eat Mega Nobs and every army I face these days has mutiple figures with power weapons. These power weapons will strike first and probably kill off your Mega Nobs before you swing. :(

If you do take them then I would make each of the three you do take different to at least get wound allocation. :victory: (edit: ah...never that last on allocation...still I would take nobs with cybork bodies)

-Christopher

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The mega nobz are there for more of a counter charge unit than a im going to eat you all alone unit they tend to be much more efective in that way

1 - 7 of 7 Posts