[80]

(2) Rokkit Buggies
Red Paint Job
[80]

(2) Rokkit Buggies
Red Paint Job
[80]

[2500]

Fluffy and killy. Think this is good enough to stomp face in most tournament environments?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Good luck in not being called 'cheesy' at the local gaming scene. :p

Some people just hate Nob Bikers and you fielding two of them might get on the nerves of some whining gamers.

Other than that, it's dead hard and krumpy. Nob Bikers are that damn good because of their versatility and survivability. Your squad will tear any regular army to shreds. :p

Just becareful of weapons that ignore your cover save, super kitted out melee based unique HQ's, uber powerful Monstrous Creatures and cheesy psychic powers. But it depends on how competitive the people in your area are playing. :)

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very, very, very competitive. Not a single cry of cheese has ever been uttered at my FLGS, because we go in expecting the worst.

As for the list, my biggest concerns - Imperial Guard - are non-existent at my shop, excluding my own extensive collection. What I need to avoid are TH/SS Terminators, high strength weapons, etc. I figure this list, at my shop and elsewhere, should do well if I general it right. Too bad the sheer cost is making me reconsider. The price hike on Bikes and the overall cost for the hobby is just getting out of hand now. Debating on taking this the Snakebite route, as I had hoped to do with a wagon list (but could not afford five Squiggoths!).

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yes GW bikes are a lil bit overpriced I'd say...and they didn't include much Nob parts in it too.

You could kitbash old ork bikes, convert a plastic deffkopta to a bike, or just get the new warboars from fantasy orcs. :)

All Ork players usually tend to forget Nob Bikers are invincible, but the fact is they are not. You might want to avoid Instant Kill Monstrous Creatures before softening them up as well (especially the Tyranid Swarm Lord!)

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
I like it mainly because you have to two big focal points of the nob bikes and while they focus on them the trucks and rokkit buggies fly up to take out things. IG could be a pain and mech eldar could also be a pain since they can match your speed.

I think you have a good list that I think if you general it well should preform pretty well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts