Champ, Power weapon, 4 Sonic Blasters, Blastmaster, Rhino, EA
(6 Models)

Chaos Space Marines - 255pts
Champ, PF, x2 Plasma gun, Rhino

Chaos Space Marines - 260 pts
Champ, PF, x2 Meltagun, Rhino, EA

'Zerkers - 258pts
Champ, PF, Rhino, EA

Okay so Khârn Rides with his zerkers, Taking cover insidde the rhino... Termies DS off the Betrayer's icon, and tear up the place while the Prince flies aroudn causing mayhem...

I know 1100 points of Termies seems pointless, but these guys seem to kick major ass as of late... Might be the Stolen Claws form some space wolves or it could just be that the dice gods favor me right now...

C&C please...

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Termies are straight up awesome, I'm looking into buying a space wolves army, just so i can spam them, and actually do well. Chaos aren't great for Termies.

I think you'd be better off dropping the 'nilla marines and taking Plague marines, 'nilla marines are boring; Plague marines will get the job done.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
-smacks ROT- No PM's I hate them... I loathe them. The models are ugly, I hate any and everything nurgle. BFTBG! SFTST! no NURGLE! the other 3 are just fine. But I will never ever ever use nurgle based units. I find them a blight on my army's prettiness. (no pun intended).

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
That ... makes no sense. Nurgle is the God that Khorne would more appreciate. If your going to hate something because of your own army's fluff, then Hate Slaanesh. If; by your logic, you can appreciate Slaanesh, then your just as un-Khorne as a Tyranid Player.

So forget your logic, as it only makes you look bad, and accept that Plague Marines are a brilliant unit. If your going to deny yourself The BEST troop choice, CSM has to offer, then your not being loyal to your God, Your being a Tactical Moron.

Take some damn plague marines and accept that they're good.

You go look at Svart's Tutorials, and tell me his Nurgle stuff is Ugly. You go google some 'Eavy Metal plague marines, and tell me they'd ruin your army's look.

And before you say it, I am extremely biased towards Khorne, it's my favourite God, but frankly Nurgle is a close 2nd.

Good Warring :wild:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just dislike the look of Nurgle stuff. The rotting flesh, the evisceration factor, etc. I find that while the models can be painted up quite nice, they just don't look clean. I like clean. I like symmetry, plague marines are the antithesis of the look I want for my army. Its OCD really, but all in all I prefer Tsons over PM's. Sure the lack of FNP makes them look less desireable. But 4++ saves on each model with ap 3 bolters is MEQ death dealing that PM's just don't have.

Fluff wise, I like Tzeentch the most with Khorne as second. It wouldn't be difficult for a Tzeentch Lord to mind fuck some marines into blood thristy zerkers, nor for one to sway the Zerkers into working for them.

Tsons also look cleaner than the rotting heaps of disgusting that you love so much, might I add you favorite unit is also instakillable, unlike Tsons who actually get a save vs S8 and higher.

Just my take on things. I could drop one squad of termies and throw in a unit of Tsons with a rhino, which will hold a Asp Sorc, probably with winds of chaos, doombolt, or bolt of change. I'm not sure yet what I will do. All I know is I will run anything other than the deathguard.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts