Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Army Name: Daemons

Special Notes
- Think this list could be pretty fun. Keeper of Secrets is brutal.

LORDS

Lord: Keeper of Secrets: 620pts
- Lvl 4
- Soul Hunger
- Siren Song

HEROES

Hero 1: Herald of Slaanesh: 165pts
- Lvl 1
- Siren Song

Hero 2: Herald of Slaanesh: 170pts
- Lvl 1
- Siren Song
- Torment Blade

Hero 3: Herald of Khorne: 240pts
- Firestorm Blade
- Armor of Khorne
- BSB
- Great Icon of Despair

CORE

Core 1: 20 Bloodletters: 270pts
- Full Command

Core 2: 18 Daemonettes: 246pts
- Full Command

Core 3: 18 Daemonettes: 246pts
- Full Command

SPECIAL

Special 1: 5 Seekers: 120pts

Special 2: 6 Flesh Hounds: 210pts

RARE

Rare 1: 6 Flamers: 210pts

Army Total: 2497

I think this list could be pretty solid. Centerpiece is obviously the Keeper. Rerolls on everything and I10 thunderstomp. The Siren songs can lead several units into bad postion or lead a deathstar unit around by its nose all day.

Great Icon of Despair is to help my defense by hopefully having the enemy fail Ld tests and hit me on 5s.

Seekers with vanguard can be behind the enemy army on turn one and go war machine hunting.

Everything else is pretty self explanatory.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I would take the masque and then cast phantasmagoria and the spell that makes guys take d6 S5 hits and then take a ld test if they fail they take another d6 S5 hits and that just keeps going on and on and they're takin the test on 3 dice pick the 2 highest. Nasty!!

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not a big fan of special characters personally. I have used the masque before though and she is pretty good but also really easy to kill. Plus I already have the Ld reduction of the icon of despair and 2 lvl 1s and a lvl 4 to spam slaanesh spells.

·
Registered
97 Posts
She isn't that easy to kill she's a 3+ ward maybe a lucky cannon shot but I'm pretty sure people would rather shoot the KoS it is possible to kill it first turn

1 - 4 of 4 Posts