Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Lol maybe they'll release the Black and White Space Marine on a Black and White bike as a Special Character? Just kidding! :rofl:

Perhaps a book of the whole Codex Astartes? Or maybe that's too big...

Oh and in the new rules, Marneus is going to have Terminator Armour and Power Armour. No idea why. He's a Chapter Master so why can't he have Artificer Armour? Oh well.

·
Registered
745 Posts
maybe thats something to do with contact being lost with macragge. shit it could even mean the return of roboute guilleman.
its possible as if warp travel is effected then he can only help the east fringe worlds and if theres no contact with the rest of the imperium then it wont have to much of a effect on the game or the fluff either. GW must have a plan cutting macragge off from the imperium so maybe calgar steps down from leadership of ultramarines, gives the gauntlets of ultramar back to a returning guilleman who takes control of the situation and maybe goes on to fight another hivefleet or take on the tau.

but a primarch has to return or people are gonna get fed up with 40k as we have been crying out for one for so long and they are taking the piss with it. with the HH novels causing even more interest in them they will have to do something and soon.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
i agree unknown primarch! i wish they would unveil a new primarch though. and slwoly phase them bacvk in. Gulliman wakes up. Russ coems out of the warp with Magnus head. etc. would be cool to see

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Maybe the Black and White Space Marine on the Black and White Bike is a missing Primarch! That would go with my idea of a Special Character!:biggrin:

·
Registered
614 Posts
I dont think they would release one or more of the primarch. If they ad to realease them all, it would be realy too big, and would ruin the game. If they realeased only one, two or three(in example Guilliman, Sanguinius and Dorn), the Space Wolves players would say: "Why not Russ???" and the Chaos players would say:"Why not a daemon primarch???"

Just think a bit about it: Harry the Hammer has been modeled because he was on the cover of the first edition of Warhammer. What was on the first edition of W40K(Rogue Trader)??? A squad of Ultramarines. So i guess the "gift" for the 25 years of warhammer 40.000 will e an Ultramarine special character, or a squad of pre-heresy marines

·
Registered
745 Posts
could be guilleman for a astronomican free macragge. plus if there is a new hivefleet on the way they may need a primarch just to pull things back from the brink.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
shit i just noticed i use :victory: wayyy yo much but....

:victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory:

hes cool lookin'

21 - 32 of 32 Posts