Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in a couple of years the 25th anniversary of Warhammer 40,000 will be out. For the 25th of Fantasy they released a 'Harry the Hammer' model. what do you think it will be for 40k?

in my honest opinion i think that maybe one(or more) primarches will return from stasis or where ever else they are. Russ and Corax are in the warp, Khan is in the webway, Gulliman and The Lion are in Stasis, etc.

my thoughts is that it is Gulliman that will return seeing as the ultramarines are the epitome of the astartes and also he is rumoured to be recovering. (primarches are made of some tough shit eh?)

i don't think the emperor should come down from the golden throne or be reincarnated as that would kind of ruin things a little in my eyes.

or maybe even a primarch as a daemonprince for you chaos bastards :p

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so maybe a return of all the primarchs 0.o? that would be cool. or if they made an expansion about the Heresy like they did for apocalypse that would also be neat. PvP (primarch versus primarch)

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Primarchs would be a little much to hope for and also complicate the game alittle. it will probably be around Marines( Jesus Christ dont they have enough special Characters.) i would like to see a New Nid special charecter or something. they should do something for each army though. i really dont know what it will be. i hope i will be pleasantly surprised

·
Registered
163 Posts
ive always thought a nid special charecter was an oxymoron........................ dont stop me lovin them though =D

·
Registered
55 Posts
GW please pretty please give us the emperor.

and if it's not to much to ask, do 2 versions: a pre-heresy blisterpack and a current form moddeling kit (sized just about the height of one of the cities of death buildings)

oh and all the pre heresy primarchs

how long is it anyways till the 25th birthday?

·
Registered
276 Posts
Regardless of any special model, I'm looking forward to the special boxed sets...

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i dont know if there will be any special box sets. i doubt it. there are so many that came out for apocalypse i don't see why they would bother. they might but i doubt it

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I would love to see a sanguinius model, but highly doubtful that will come out. I think something revolving around the heresy would be great.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
oh, and the 25th anniversary isn't until 2012 I believe. The first edition came out in 1987.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i thought rogue trader game out in 85? im probably wrong seeing as i wasn't alive then. but i think that something around the heresy is very plausible. the novels are a huge hit so i think if they make stuff around the heresy it would bring in huge sales. GW will probably be the money-mongers that they are and only release them in metal so we will have to sell our kidneys in order to get anything.

·
Registered
380 Posts
I'd like them to re-release those transport and troops sets they had before. Like the CSM rhino that had 5 CSM for free, those were awesome and id buy 4 if they came out again. I only managed to get my hands on 2 and then they were gone sooo fast. They still have the eldar one at my local GW lol.

·
Registered
276 Posts
No boxed sets? That would be quite distressing, even with the apocalypse sets!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You weren't ALIVE in '85?!?!?!

Jesus Christ on a Popsicle stick! I am one old bastard....
hey with age comes wisdom. and im a youngin anyway, havent graduated high school yet.

No boxed sets? That would be quite distressing, even with the apocalypse sets!
they might one can never know. your guess is better than mine probably. i want plastic ogryn (drools) im fine with the kasrkin models as they are AMAZING! the sergeant looks dumb but i fixed him.

I'd like them to re-release those transport and troops sets they had before. Like the CSM rhino that had 5 CSM for free, those were awesome and id buy 4 if they came out again. I only managed to get my hands on 2 and then they were gone sooo fast. They still have the eldar one at my local GW lol.
i wanted to get some but they were like only through GW and i dont have a GW store anywhere near me (America sucks.) and my local hobbystore didnt stock them and i never had a chance to order a couple of boxes of the IG one oe Marines. fuck i was going to do a mechanized list too. and the rhinos would be for my daemonhunters and the marines would go to my bloodravens. (i dont use tanks for bloodravens only a dreadnaught or 2)

·
Registered
745 Posts
the emperor is too much to ask for and like someone said it would probably ruin the game so maybe a return of the lost primarchs or at least some information. its gonna be a imperial character as they have the most impact on the story of 40k. i mean how many people would be bothered in eldrad ulthran came back as it doesnt advance anything in the 40k universe. primarchs are the next big thing to the emperor so its gotta be one of them. i think it will be Leman Russ. i heard that the wolves are gonna get another look at and what better way than to bring Russ back to cause havoc in the imperium :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Just for sheer comedic value.

The White Squat. The lone survivor of the fall of the Squat Homeworld.

·
Registered
148 Posts
im hoping a few remaked chapter masters, including a new marneus calgar in artificer armour replacing the old one but not the termy one

1 - 20 of 32 Posts