Crusader Squad: 10 Initiates w/flamer and power fist 231 pts
5 Neophytes w/BP and CCW 50 pts

Land Raider Crusader 265 pts

Venerable Dreadnought w/Assault Cannon, Heavy Flamer, Smoke launcher 136 pts

Drop pod 30 pts

·
Registered
93 Posts
less characters and more troops but then again you have 3 land raiders it does seem a bit much and kinda one sided? That ven is going to die really fast by itself and in 5th edition only troops are scoring units so youll have to clear the entrire battlefield with the LR's before yoyu can disembark because thats not alot of bodies and they could get chewed up pretty quick and are you sure u can have 10 initiates and 5 neo's in a landraider? I'm pretty sure the rule is for only ten marines

·
Registered
93 Posts
it looks fun but kinda unreasonable in the 2000 to 2500 point bracket but ive never facwed this kind of army with so much 14-14-14 If the dice gods like you then u should have no problem

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
I think the same thing. There aren't enough troops! I'd ditch a Land-Raider for another unit. Take some terminators, or honour guard, or something! I have one word for a tank-reliant army: lascannon.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Land raider crusaders can take 15 marines regular land raiders can't. This army list is for 4th edition only, BT infantry will be faster on foot in 5th. My opponents armies are usually heavy anti infantry and will eat up most of my squads before i can even attack.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts