Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

81 - 100 of 281 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
I wasn't really thinking about which thread I put the pic into, to be honest. I guess it would have made more sense in WFB.

I'm still very doubtful CSM are getting anything new any time soon.

Buuuuuut: BLOODTHIRSTER IZZA COMIN'!
noooooo, i want me some zerkernaughts

·
Premium Member
6,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
via Steve the Warboss 2-22-2015
-May is one of two months in the calender year when employee Holiday leave is prohibited.
-Look for the Plastic Horus Heresy boxed game before the end of May
– Look for LotR , Hobbit, and and all things Tolkien related to move from retails positions to GW direct only.
Actually the timing of this would makes sense. It's right before the end of the fiscal year and would bump sales right at the end of GW's fiscal year.

·
Premium Member
6,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
From Nightfury on Natfka:

Despite all these wonderful rumor releases it would seem the next 40k campaign has been forgotten.. it will be a summer kick off just like stormclaw/red waaggh was..

the only thing i can confirm for 40k is a new imperial supplement. codex but i haven't been told one way or the other if it will be called skitarri.

·
Registered
348 Posts
The other leaks there seem to suggest the AdMech to be named either Codex: Skiitari or Codex: Legio Cybernetica. Personally leaning towards Skiitari unless I see otherwise.

·
Premium Member
6,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
From Natfka:
via Steve the Warboss on Faeit 212
I have some new Infos from my source:

-Gaming Set Includes a Suppliment for the Age of Darkness
-Rules and a Dettachment for Playing Legio Astartes and Xenos in the Past of 40k
-A new Allied Matrix including Xenos of the 31st Millenium
-Very generic Dataslates for the Models, only the featured Characters will have specific Background, but can used for any Legion
-Unlike the previous Sets, the Squads will have no unique Leaders, only names "Sergeant"
-Box will include 6 versions of new Sprues

THE FOLLOWING ARE SPECULATIONS BY ME, NO RUMORS:
-When the Box will be very generic, the Decal sheet can have possible Symbols and Markings for 5 or 6 Legions
-A Matrix with Xenos means focusing on the great crusade
-6 new Sprues, I think 1x MK2 Marines, 1x Mk4 Marines, 1x Terminators, 1x Contemptor 2x Characters

If this true, the box will be awesome

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
It's about time we started seeing some more Corvus love before I have to go all noodle doodle and start throwing my own shit at GW HQ (not serious for benefit of GCHQ)

·
Registered
348 Posts
I guess this is WHFB too, but since Chaos Demons are also 40K, I figured I'd leave this here -

An anonymous source on Faeit 212 said:
I got a good piece of news from a friend who works out of GW in Nottingham, He claims "new GUO coming in a month, maybe 6 weeks. Its a much much bigger model, posed in a similar fashion to the FW one but seems to have Nurglings spread around the base and guts. Theres some head variations too.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
-6 new Sprues, I think 1x MK2 Marines, 1x Mk4 Marines, 1x Terminators, 1x Contemptor 2x Characters

A Contemptor sprue you say.....? :shok:

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
If true it's probably more like a snapfit model.
I have seen murmerings of this before, but considering how well forgeworld do out of them,
it would be somewhat surprising........

81 - 100 of 281 Posts