Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone

Going to be expanding my Eldar forces with a custom theme so it wont be my 'go to' competition army. But still not all games have to be and i just want this army to look cool, however one thing i find infuriating is an army that doesnt function well at all on the table top (meaning it cant handle one particular type of unitfor example. e.g Flyers). In short the army is there to look cool in my cabinet and games, and work in a casual environment

Anyway i would appreciate any and all advice on it. One of my favourite aspects is just how balanced it is between the two forces (something i want to maintain as much as possible)

Here is the bad boy:

Spiritseer 70pts

Asdrubael vect 440pts
Dias of Destruction

5 Kabalite trueborn 90pts
2 Blasters

Venom 65pts
Splinter cannon

5 Kabalite warriors 55pts
Splinter cannon

Venom 65pts
Splinter cannon

9 Wyches 110pts
1 Hydra gauntlet

5 Wraithguard 160pts

Wave Serpent 130pts
T-L Scatter laser
Shuriken cannon

5 Wraithguard 210pts
D-scythes

Wave Serpent 130pts
T-L Scatter laser
Shuriken cannon

Ravager 115pts
Flickerfield

Fire Prism 125pts

Fire Prism 125pts

Night Spinner 115pts

Comes in at a total of 1995pts

Please fire away

·
Registered
375 Posts
I would DEFINITELY take holofields rather than shuriken cannons. You'll need to pick up 5pts somewhere to get them on both though. Looks like a good list!

·
Registered
375 Posts
Fair, but I think You'll be using those wave serpents to get your wraithguard closer to the enemy alive, rather than shooting at stuff :)

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
I'd drop the D-Scythes on the Wraithguard for Holofields- frankly you already murder infantry, and the S10 and extra cover save is far more valuable.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts