Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Rattlehead
6,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a Gork-knows how long hiatus from Orks, touring the lands of Space Marines, Chaos, Dark Angels, Space Wolves and Dark Eldar, I'm returning to my greenie roots. I've traded away for a decent amount of stuff, including a Stompa (so happy), and made the following list:

HQ
Warboss in Mega-Armour with Cybork Body, Bosspole and Attack Squig
Big Mek with Kustom Force Field

ELITES
6 Lootas
6 Lootas

TROOPS
20 Ork Boyz with Shootas and Nob with Power Klaw
20 Ork Boyz with Shootas and Nob with Power Klaw
20 Ork Boyz with Sluggas, Choppas and Nob with Power Klaw
5 Meganobz with Kombi-Scorchas in Battlewagon with Red Paint Job, Deff Rolla and two Big Shootas

HEAVY SUPPORT
Flakk Track with Flakka-Dakka Gunz
Deff Dread with 2 Dreadnought Close Combat Weapons

FORTIFICATIONS
Aegis Line with Quad-Gun

The Deff Dread is there because the model is awesome despite not fitting into the list well at all. Everything else, well, it's fun - Flakk Trukks will contain Lootas, and hopefully protect me from air attack, although my meta doesn't have *that* many Flyers to worry about - the worst of it is a Stormwing Formation being brought by the ex-Ork player who now has my Space Wolves, but that's a Pod List; otherwise known as 'I really don't care'. If he wants to drop 30 Grey Hunters into my 100 Boyz, he can go right ahead :victory:

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
The deff dread may have to be dropped or one of the flakk trakk as you can only have 3 heavy choices. The other option would be to drop one of the troops and move the dread to a troop choice. Since you have the boyz walking you may want to add boss poles to the nobs

·
Rattlehead
6,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The deff dread may have to be dropped or one of the flakk trakk as you can only have 3 heavy choices. The other option would be to drop one of the troops and move the dread to a troop choice. Since you have the boyz walking you may want to add boss poles to the nobs
Valid suggestions - FOC is not a problem as I have the 2 HQ 4 Troop minimum for double FOC, although Bosspoles would be a good idea. Any idea where to shave the points?

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
Valid suggestions - FOC is not a problem as I have the 2 HQ 4 Troop minimum for double FOC, although Bosspoles would be a good idea. Any idea where to shave the points?

Since you say you don't have that many flyers to worry about I would drop one of the flakk guns to give extra points. You still have the quad gun to deal with flyers. Get yourself some boss poles and maybe put some kustom mega blastas on the dread especially if you want to see space marine players pour an insane amount of firepower into the dread.

·
Rattlehead
6,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HQ
Warboss in Mega-Armour with Cybork Body, Bosspole and Attack Squig
Big Mek with Kustom Force Field and Eavy Armour

ELITES
6 Lootas
6 Lootas

TROOPS
20 Ork Boyz with Shootas and Nob with Power Klaw and Bosspole
20 Ork Boyz with Shootas and Nob with Power Klaw and Bosspole
25 Ork Boyz with Sluggas, Choppas and Nob with Power Klaw and Bosspole
25 Ork Boyz with Sluggas, Choppas and Nob with Power Klaw and Bosspole
20 Ork Boyz with Sluggas, Choppas and Nob with Power Klaw and Bosspole
5 Meganobz with Kombi-Scorchas in Battlewagon with Red Paint Job, Deff Rolla and two Big Shootas

HEAVY SUPPORT
Flakk Trakk with Flakka-Dakka Gunz
Flakk Trakk with Flakka-Dakka Gunz
Deff Dread with 2 Dreadnought Close Combat Weapons

FORTIFICATIONS
Aegis Line with Quad-Gun

Something like that?

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
yes that looks good.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts