command

14 Archers (84)

20 Tomb Guard (250)
Full Command

Warsphinx (230)

Warsphinx (230)

Catapault (90)

Casket of doom (135)

Plan is to use the sphinxes to support infantry (or if both survive, used to obliterate a single unit). Chariots go and make a mess, archers shelter heirophant. Not 100% sure about characters though, might downgrade the priest.

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I own most of it, the rest is at various stages of completion. I've currently making some cool Scratchbuild models to stand in for sphinxes. I've also got some horse archers, Ushabti and a scorpion somewhere. I'm happy to get the odd extra model or two, but if I can make something decent out of what I 've got then that would be ideal. I'm not looking for a tourney winning list, but there are a few tough lists out there and this needs to at least put up a fight before falling off the table.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Right ok there are a few things I think you need to shuffle fist off id recommend a lv4 liche as you pretty much need them in 8th second your unit of warriors is to small direct the points into more archers and tomb guard also drop the catapult and do the same then I'd probably drop the sphinxes and take necro knights maybe something like this

Lv4 liche 5+ ward

King chariot enchanted shield
Sword of +1 attack dragon bane gem

25x archers

6x chariots fc banner
Of swiftness

26 tomb guard fc standard of the undying
Legion

2x3 necro knights

Scorpion

Casket

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
(Not sure what happened to the reply I put up yesterday, but hey)

Fair enough, though I'm not really prepared to drop the sphinxes for knights on the grounds that two boxes of those is WAY out of my budget and given the amount of time I've spent on my two scratchbuild sphinxes it would be a real shame not to put them on the table. I can see why you're suggesting them though.

Lv4 liche 5+ ward

Tomb King
Chariot, Flail, Dragonbane gem
(this is more to represent what my model is actually armed with more than anything)

20x archers

6x chariots fc banner
Of swiftness

23 tomb guard fc standard of the undying
Legion

2x Warsphinx +breath

Scorpion

Casket

1 - 5 of 5 Posts