Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,645 Posts
The original list posted is one I would consider.

there are 2 things that nidz really struggle with - mech and power weapons. They don't have many ways of destroying vehicles other than assaulting or zoans and nearly the entire army doesn't have invuln saves.

Battlewagons /w deff rollas are great. You can paste his warriors, harpies, doom of malan'tai, etc with them while causing easy wounds to things like trygons/tyrants. Just make sure you're going fast enough that he's going to need 6s to hit you.

Nob bikers are always a good choice. Their guns are great for mowing down the littler stuff and the abudance of klaws helps with the big stuff.

You can always swarm a MC with boyz as well and let the pk do the work.

Nidz are actually a relatively easy fight for Orks - my only advice would be to deal with the tervigon as guants with FNP that have poison are actually pretty mean when fielded in large numbers.

· Registered
1,645 Posts
By Crimzzen "The original list posted is one I would consider.
there are 2 things that nidz really struggle with - mech and power weapons. They don't have many ways of destroying vehicles other than assaulting or zoans and nearly the entire army doesn't have invuln saves.

Battlewagons /w deff rollas are great. You can paste his warriors, harpies, doom of malan'tai, etc with them while causing easy wounds to things like trygons/tyrants. Just make sure you're going fast enough that he's going to need 6s to hit you.

Nob bikers are always a good choice. Their guns are great for mowing down the littler stuff and the abudance of klaws helps with the big stuff.

You can always swarm a MC with boyz as well and let the pk do the work.

Nidz are actually a relatively easy fight for Orks - my only advice would be to deal with the tervigon as guants with FNP that have poison are actually pretty mean when fielded in large numbers."

great tips however the i know for a fact that the nid player uses a tyranofex with a strength 10 wep what would u sugest i do against that???

P.S. how do u do double/more than 1 quote:unsure:
I believe that it's only 2 shots and bs3. So you're going to be looking at 1 hit on average. against your battlewagons, he's still going to need a 4+ to do anything and you should have Kustom Force Field somewhere in there... So really, its not much to worry about. If you take nob bikers, you should be turbo-boosted when out of combat so the 3+ cover should help if he decides to target those. Otherwise, make use of LoS blocking terrain.

To quote more than 1 person, use the multi-quote button. Make sure the last person you want to quote you use the actual quote button.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.