Librarian with unleash rage, shield of Sanguinius
= 100
= 100
Total = 200

Elites:
2 sanguinary priests with power weapons, melta-bombs
= 140
Librarian furioso dreadnought with wings of Sanguinius, blood lance, extra-armour, heavy-flamer
= 200
Librarian furioso dreadnought with wings of Sanguinius, blood lance, extra-armour, heavy-flamer
= 200
Total = 540

Troops:
8 Assault marines with melta-gun, power fist, infernus pistol, rhino with dozer-blade
= 224
8 Assault marines with melta-gun, power fist, infernus pistol, rhino with dozer-blade
= 224
6 Assault marines with melta-gun, razorback with search-light
= 149
6 Assault marines with melta-gun, razorback with search-light
= 149
5 Death Company with 3 power weapons, power fist, razorback with search-light, dozer-blade
= 231
Death company dreadnought with 2 blood-talons, heavy-flamer, drop pod
= 170
Total = 980

Fast Attack:
2 Land speeder with multi-melta, heavy-flamer
= 140
2 Land speeder with multi-melta, heavy-flamer
= 140
Total = 280

main idea is libbys and priest go with a big assault squad each. The small assault squads just hug an objective. death co charge a big scary thing seems pretty effective unit. death co nought is there to get shot (not expecting him to live very long) and try and assault the hugest squad there is so he can get lots of extra attacks. furioso dreads fly with a assault squad or lonesome and pop tanks and assault stuff. speeders just tank hunt and hoard hunt if neccesary.

thanks for your time

Durian

·
Registered
648 Posts
Drop the DC Dread (podding just 1 in is suicide), 1 Speeder (3 squadrons of 1 now) and the extra marine in your Razor units in favor of a pair of dual TLAC Dreads. Some long range firepower is going to be very useful for you.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply

a worry i have is with 3 seperate speeders is thats 3 kps, pretty easy ones to.

the mortis dreads not sure if they will suit my meta as everything can move pretty fast and those dreads are pretty slow, im more a in ya face kind of playstyle but will think about the changes,

are the furioso's decently equipped not sure if they would need ea but thought it was good to have, are they too expensive?

do i need 2 sit-back squads?

thanks again keep the posts up ill try and post a new list soon ;)
Durian

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey heres the new list

HQ:
= 100
Total = 100

Elites:
1 sanguinary guard with power weapon, melta-bombs
= 70
Furioso librarian dreadnought with wings of Sanguinius, blood lance, extra armour, heavy-flamer
= 200
Furioso librarian dreadnought with wings of Sanguinius, blood lance, extra armour, heavy-flamer, drop pod
= 235
Total = 505

Troops:
10 Death Company with 3 power weapons, power fist, rhino with dozer blade
= 325
Death company dreadnought with 2 blood talons, drop pod
= 160
Death company dreadnought with 2 blood talons, drop pod
= 160
8 Assault marines with melta-gun, power fist, rhino with dozer blade
= 204
5 Assault marines with melta-gun, razorback, search-light
= 131
5 Assault marines with melta-gun, melta-bombs, razorback
= 135
Total = 1095

Fast Attack:
2 Attack bikes with multi-meltas
= 100
= 100
= 100
Total = 300

how does this look? the furioso with pod will just start on field and throw down an empty pod (could be handy to try and contest an objective) 2 dc dreads are sent in near transports try to pop them with there melta otherwise an ab squad will try to pop it.

the large ras is there to clear objectives while the little squads are to hold them

C&C welcome

Durian

·
Registered
648 Posts
You're worried about KPs then sending an open-topped immobile vehicle into your opponent's face :p

Don't sweat KPs. Armies that go for KP denial end up bad anyway, so you'll be fine.

Remember that if you take 3 Pods, 2 of them much drop in turn 1. I'd just go for Librarian Furiosos with Wings so they can keep up with your advance.

Rifleman Dreads don't need to be fast, they sit back and shut down armor from afar to make life easier for your army. Having good support elements is important.

Give your Razorbacks TLAC and the suqads inside infernus pistols.

Attack Bikes are good so long as you stay in the FNP bubble.

Does the DC really have to be so big? 5-6 work just fine and you can fit in another Razorback.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks Chumbalaya

hows this list not sure if i liked the last

HQ:
Librarian with shield of Sanguinius, unleash rage
= 100

Total = 100

Elites:
3 sanguinary priests with power weapons, 1 has melta-bombs
= 200
Furioso librarian dreadnought with wings of Sanguinius, blood lance
= 175
Furioso librarian dreadnought with wings of Sanguinius, blood lance
= 175

Total = 545

Troops:
8 Assault marines with melta-gun, power fist, rhino with dozer-blade
= 204
= 204
= 204
5 Assault marines with razorback with las-cannon, twin-linked plasma-gun, search-light
= 156
5 Assault marines with razorback with las-cannon, twin-linked plasma-gun, search-light
= 156
5 Death Company with 3 power weapons, powerfist, razorback with dozer-blade, search-light
= 226

Total = 1150

Fast Attack:
= 100
= 100

Total = 200

TOTAL = 2000

this has a lot more models on the board and more assault capability
i like the razor-assaault squads with there las plas it seems the most effective set-up, not sure if the extras on the furioso's was neccesary so got rid of em

hows it all look all comments no matter how will help i havnt played ba's before so all vets and experianced players in ba's would be welcome (newbies welcome too!)

special thanks to Chumbalaya for his input so far, thanks buddy!

Durian

1 - 6 of 6 Posts