6 Lootas

FORMATION
Blitz Brigade
5 Battlewagons
Reinforced Ram

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
Just need to see how you wanted to run these. Is the mek and painboy going with the warboss and nobs? Also if the boss is going with the Nobs no need for the waagh banner since the lucky stikk will also give a WS3 to the group.

·
Rattlehead
6,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just need to see how you wanted to run these. Is the mek and painboy going with the warboss and nobs? Also if the boss is going with the Nobs no need for the waagh banner since the lucky stikk will also give a WS3 to the group.
Warboss and Painboy go with the Nobz, Big Mek gets into a Boyz squad first turn.

I always forget the Lucky Stikk is also a Waaagh! Banner; I still like having both as I tend to split the Warboss off late game (as a squad of Nobz charging something is usually overkill even without the Warboss).

Now I think of it, the Big Mek doesn't really work as he can't catch up to the Battlewagons (I only want coverage for turn 1, but being as the Battlewagons will be 12" forwards from the deployment zone I really think the Big Mek needs a Warbike).

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
Yeah the big mek on a bike is great for zipping around the battle field it also comes with dakka guns which are nice or you can give him a kustom mega blasta or rokkit launcher to go vehicle snipping.

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
The blitza bike would not be bad but you could almost do the same with the mek on a bike with a kustom mega blasta. Small trade off in distance bike can move. The cover save bonus would not help me I always seem to have my bikes moving and out in the open but you may have better results.

·
Rattlehead
6,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The guns honestly don't matter at all - it's just so the Big Mek can catch up to the Battlewagons to give them the save from his Kustom Force Field, and to a lesser extent give him the 3+ cover from Jinking and Turbo-Boosting every turn to stop him from going 'splat' on the enemy's first shooting phase.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts