Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to sell my well painted 2000pt blood angel army so I can start a chaos or grey knight.
Does anyone have any idea how much it would go for

5 10 man tactical squad
2 5 man scout squad
1 vanguard veteran
1 rhino
2 5 man assualt squad
3 terminators AOBR
1 Captin
1 Vindicator

·
Registered
644 Posts
I can't account for each item, but a guideline to follow is to never try to get close to the price that you bought them all at. No one will ever buy it and you will get stuck with models that you don't want anymore.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
I'm curious why you're selling, since most of those models are one dab of paint and green stuff away from being the chaos marines you want.

Anyway - the best way to gauge the market is to watch a few auctions on ebay. Now's probably not a good time, though - all the codex-of-the-month people are also flogging their blood angels to make way for Dark Eldar

·
Registered
220 Posts
i second the ebay thing. ive bought and resold at a decent exchange and if your looking to unload stuff somewhat quickly and not much hassle, check the going price for your various items and then under cut by a couple or a few bucks with free shipping. it gets them moving more than 80% of the time. For example; i sold my buddies magic cards, he'd expect 30% from a local shop, where I was able to get 80% at a cheaper than going rate! GOOD LUCK!

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
almost all of them you cna just repaint with a bit of greens stuff for icons and marks etc and you have your chaos army. The Vindicator would be easy thanks to the Tank conversion spure for Chaos which comes with EVERY chaos tank and sold online

1 - 5 of 5 Posts