Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
I do like the first list for all comers but I would maybe drop the 4 rokkit kans and take a second gorkanaut. This would give you two big fire magnets while everything else raced forward.
The mek with kustom mega slugga I would give a kustom mega blasta instead to save a little points.

List two I like a lot as well. It should be interesting to see how it works.

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
I thought about it but couldn't workout where to take the points from to keep it legal could've dropped a bigmek I guess as wasn't really needed that much. you would be surprised at how durable the fully kitted warboss is. next I would love to try the pure green tide with all the boyz in eavy armour.at 2000 should get around the 140 boyz mark.

That would be interesting to see how it worked out. I like the look of your list and except for the naughts I think I have everything so I could give it a go and see how it fairs. It will be a nasty surprise for my local group. Glad you had fun playing it.

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
I am not sure it is going to work like you think it will. Eavy armor is great in assualt it doesn't really do that great when getting shot at. This has been my experience anyway that they die almost the same as boyz as with no armor. So I would try it in reverse. Put the regular boyz up front to be bullet catchers till the armored up boyz get to assault.

I think your list lacks some distraction units. Some tankbustas in a gunwagon some deffkoptas or warbikes. Things that can get in there and do some damage or capture objectives while the tide runs forward.

You could also try a Void Shield Generator that gives protection to the whole tide as long as one model is with in 12 inches of it this might be a cheaper option than giving half the army armor.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts