pintle mounted heavy bolter, sponson heavy bolters

Leman Russ Executioner (230p)
sponson plasma cannons

Manticore Rocket launcher (170p)
heavy flamer, pintle mounted heavy bolter

This Army is made for Anti horde any advice welcome

See less See more
Discussion starter · #3 ·
Sorry about that I Dont know why It just came that way I Pasted it tho so that may be it I will try to fix it.

I Was hoping with the snipers to put them to use on big creatures I have a lot of men with lasguns But they wont hurt a tyranifex (spell it right?) or Ghazghkull Thruka. Be like flinging peas at a land raider. So I thought If I put in snipers they Hit and wound on 4+ automaticly they are rending to so I could order Bring it down for re-rolls to hit to.
Basicly I was hoping they could deal with the bigger stronger models.

Im open to suggestions though.

Discussion starter · #7 ·
Sry it took so long to reply, after about a week I didnt have much feedback and stopped checking... My Bad
The Lacannons were meant for killing Warriors and things of the like but I c your point mabye if I exchanged them for something like another Executioner, would that work well?
About the Ratlings I havent personally tried them out myself but Im Half/half on wether I want Ratlings or Normal Snipers, Ratlings hit better yes ,but Would giving the Snipers the Bring it down Order and targeting bigger units like Mawlocs for re-rolls work as good?
The Special weapon in Each unit was intentional yes I heard good things about them Vs anti horde and thought to put em in somewere. Prehaps putting them in Spec wep squads, or just get rid of them all together?

The Punisher I will try out of it doesnt work then Yea I will most likely replace it.
Thx for feedback!

Discussion starter · #9 · (Edited)
The Two Squads without Heavy Weapons are mostly for sheilding the Manticore from Deep strikers I can get ride of the Upgrades on it but I would like to try fielding first.
I will however update the list without it to see if I can get better results. And try it without it to.
everybody seems to hate the Punisher so I will remove it in favour of a pie tank how about arty?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.