4x missiles
lass TL plasma RB

long fangs x5
4x missiles
lass TL plasma RB

whirlwind

total; 2000 points even.

it's all shooty.
6 typhoon missiles launchers and 8 regular ones, 20 missiles a turn.

5 lasscannons with TL plasma guns

im trying out TL auto cannon/assault cannon dreads so they can dakka out a few more shots and still pop a landraider with some luck. great for transports and light armor or things with 4+, or worse, armor.

the whirlwind is to help against hordes and its 85 points so it doesnt hurt too much to throw in there. plus a large blast at S5 isnt worthless agains marines or terminators even. it just adds to the weight of fire.

2 rune priests with the long fangs or grey hunters to add better psy protection coverage and add any mix of 2 D6 auto cannons at AP5, a 5+coversave for units within 6 inches, and deep strike protection within 24 inches.

the speeders can go tank hunting and move 12inches or move6/stay still, and dakka out 4 blasts and 2 heavy bolters per unit.

grey hunters can flame things worth flaming while shooting bolters or just stay inside the mobile bunker.

i wanted to keep it versatile which i feel i did, it has the ability to switch between a rate of fire list and a tank hunting list easily. lots of power and lots of dakka at the same time. i keep hearing people say that if you go all shooty with space wolves you'll lose and that other armies do it better. sure guard can do a bit more shooty but space wolves dont do it too bad themselves.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts