Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Nemesis Strike Force Detachment:

Librarian - Lv3, Storm Bolter

GK Terminator Squad
x1 Halberd, 1 Sword/Psycannon, 1 Ward Stave, 1 Hammer, Justicar w/ Halberd

GK Terminator Squad
x1 Halberd, 1 Sword/Psycannon, 1 Ward Stave, 1 Hammer, Justicar w/ Halberd

GK Terminator Squad
x3 Halberd, Psycannon, Hammer, Justicar w/ Halberd (Libby goes here)

Dreadnought
x2 TLAC

Dreadnought
x2 TLAC

Dreadnought
x2 TLAC

Dreadknight
PT, Greatsword, Hvy Psycannon

Dreadknight

Assasinorium Detachment (x2)
:

Vindicare Assassin

Vindicare Assassin

Inquisition Detachment:

OM Inquisitor
Carapace, BP/CCW, x3 Servo Skulls

Aegis w/ Comms

So basically it's a gun line with a bit of a twist. The Aegis gives me a place to hide the Vindis and Riflemen, while the Comms Relay (manned by Inquisitor Taximus) brings my Terminator squads down turn one on a 2+. I can let the Dreads shunt as needed and also act as anti-air with their 6 shots.

Might trim a few Halberds out for points, don't need everyone S6. Thoughts there? Would love the Grimoire for the Libby to have 5 Santic powers.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I like the idea of the servo skulls because they help a lot with deep striking. I often find the heavy incinerator more useful on dreadknights. The 12 twin linked autocannon shots should be able to deal with flyers but at 2000 points it depends on how many your opponent is bringing. Making one Dreadknight have an incinerator and removing the storm bolter from the librarian will put you within five points of the Liber Daemonica.

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like the idea of the servo skulls because they help a lot with deep striking. I often find the heavy incinerator more useful on dreadknights. The 12 twin linked autocannon shots should be able to deal with flyers but at 2000 points it depends on how many your opponent is bringing. Making one Dreadknight have an incinerator and removing the storm bolter from the librarian will put you within five points of the Liber Daemonica.
I'm really on the fence with the Dreadknight weapons; the torrent flamer is great for close in work, but the new Heavy 6 Psycannon seems like a great all-around weapon, giving me some anti-tank also that the army is lacking (well, just more rending psycannons). Though I do have 2 sniper rifles....

I could find a few points by downgrading the Knight's sword to a hammer also, though I like the imagery of the sword. Do you think the extra power will be of... who am I kidding, of course its more useful than 2 storm bolter shots!

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
After reading a few other articles and suggestions, I've made a few changes to this list.

Librarian - Lv3, Halberd, Domina Liber Demonica

GK Terminator Squad
x2 Halberd, x1 Hammer, x1 Ward Stave, x1 Incinerator, Justicar w/ Halberd

GK Terminator Squad

GK Terminator Squad

Dreadnought
x2 TLAC

Dreadnought
x2 TLAC

Dreadnought
x2 TLAC

Dreadknight

Dreadknight

Assasinorium Detachment (x2):

Vindicare Assassin

Vindicare Assassin

Inquisition Detachment:

OM Inquisitor

Aegis w/ Comms

Total: 1997

So what changed? Not a lot, but I gave the Terminators some flames instead of bolts. They're really meant more to be in your face, and they're deep striking down (with the relay and the servo skulls) and running forward first turn, so they should make great use of the incinerators. It also freed up points for more halberds, and I even squeezed out the Liber Demonica for the Librarian.

The only thing I didn't give up were the Psycannons on the Dreadknights. I realize that the torrent flamer is a beautiful thing, but the 6 shots rending are also pretty nice. Plus I have a particular model in mind to act as a Dreadknight, and it comes with a big ol' rotary cannon. The blast template and the rending makes it a weapon I like anyway.

Any thoughts on changes or critiques?

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
So I've done a bit of tweaking to this army. I've been dying to find something that I acn get a Questoris into, and it seemed like it would be a bit more effective here than the over-priced Riflemen. I could switch the Questoris out for Dreadnoughts later, if I couldn't use FW for something.

Librarian - Lv3, Hammer, Domina Liber Demonica, Storm Bolter

GK Terminator Squad
x2 Halberd, x1 Hammer, x1 Ward Stave, x1 Incinerator/Halberd, Justicar w/ Falchions

GK Terminator Squad
x2 Halberd, x1 Hammer, x1 Ward Stave, x1 Incinerator/Halberd, Justicar w/ Falchions

GK Terminator Squad

Dreadknight

Dreadknight

Questoris Knight Magera
Hekaton Siege Claw

Assasinorium Detachment (x2):

Vindicare Assassin

Vindicare Assassin

Inquisition Detachment:

OM Inquisitor