Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Al-Aker Undivided demoniacal Chaos lord,dark blade,bolt pistol,furious charge,frag,spikes,daemonic strenght,resilience,speed and daemonic aura-167

Ansalhon,Undivided Sorcerer,doombolt,furious charge,bolt pistol,power weapon,frag and warp talisman-112

3 obliterators-210

5 undivided Chaos marines,bolters,tankhunters,las cannon-105(x3 units)

8 furies-120(x2 units)

8 undivided Chaos marines,furious charge,bolt pistol,melee weapon,2 melta guns,frags,champion with power fist + Rhino with extra armor and smoke-258(Al-Aker in this unit )

8 undivided Chaos marines,furious charge,bolt pistol,melee weapon,2 melta guns,frags + Rhino with extra armor and smoke-222(Ansalhon in this unit)

1 dread w/twin las cannons,extra armor and smoke-133

1 dread w/plasma cannon,extra armor and smoke-123

5 undivided chaos motorbikes,champion with power weapon and 2 melta guns-218

total: 1998

i lke this list but i need new ideas...Volunteers? :wink:

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
well an interesting unit i find to add in is possessed. They are expensive so you have to be carful with them but either khorne of nurgle are particular favourites of mine. Talons are great for offensive capability, or winged is another people like to use. I like to use the wulfen models as my khorne taloned possessed. also you could play about with your second hq. I think daemonic flight can work well with some of the chaos powers as it allows you to emerge from cover and use some of your close ranged powers.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Take more daemon over the csm's they can be pretty random with summoning but when it goes well :) Daemonttes, flamers, bloodletters are all very good choices

·
Registered
804 Posts
Never myself been a fan of bikers, and you already got some good fast attack why not go with some terminators for more covering fire and CC when they get there, a chain fist mixed up with some lightning claws can be pretty vicious, that or some possed, with as much fast attack and CC focused units you have id chose talons, you already have furies to get in there and hold up their units, so possed with talons can be a extra kick for anti pretty much everything

·
Registered
34 Posts
i like the list the amount of stuff you got in there is increadable
not made about furies
and bikers are always useful when u have demons
move 24" charge next turn and demons pop out!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts