Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a list ive been wanting to run against my friends mainly because i want to see the two marks alongside a lash but would'nt rule out for tourney play. please let me know what you think?

HQ

Deamon Prince-155pts
MoS, Lash

Deamon Prince-155pts
MoS, Lash

Elites

4x Termies-140pts
2xcombi-melta, 2xcombi-plasma

Troops

7x plague marines -281pts
Plague champ-PF, 2x melta, Rhino-EA

7x plague marines -281pts
Plague champ-PF, 2x melta, Rhino-EA

8x berzerkers - 258pts
Skull champ-PF, Rhino-EA

9x berzerkers - 258pts
Skull champ-PF, Rhino-EA

Heavy Support

2x Oblit - 150

2x Oblit - 150

2x Oblit - 150

Total pts - 1999pts

Let me know what you think?

·
Handmaiden of Slaanesh
398 Posts
That's a pretty hardcore competitive list. Dual lash with zerks, PMs, and oblits is basically the competitive list. It'll do well in tournies, but on a casual level its just brutal. I wouldn't really change a thing if you're gonna use it in a tourny, but against friends I would tone it down a bit and get some other things that could be more interesting, unless your play group is really competitive, then it's fine.

·
Craw-Daddy
4,472 Posts
It looks pretty competetive.

A few suggestions.

Daemon Princes- I'd make sure you have at least one with wings. Wings give you a great advantage over your enemies troops in the field even in someways transports. Sometimes having two lashes is over kill. A lot of people like using that mark of nurgle to make a more effective daemon prince in close quarters.

Terminators- You probably are using the termicide stratedgy. If this is so, you should just think about putting three terminators as they do eat up points and they are pretty much only going to blow up a highly expensive tank. Also, I recommend you only use meltas so that your success rate of blowing the tanks increases.

Obliterators- May want to switch one of these squads for something big. Maybe a vindicator with daemonic possession.

Good Luck Heretic

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Meh, Another lash list; Might wanna take 2 Vindicators. But in the end it's just a standard lash list.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts