Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so this is for a friendly game tomorrow against SW (not sure what they'll have other then 1-2 new flyers)

I realise this could be WS fairly easily, but I said I'd use IH, so I'll stick with it.

Do you reckon it would it be better to swap the razor and flak upgrade for a lib on a bike (i.e. 85 pts) or not. I haven't used lib's in 7th yet.

CM
TH
Artisfer Armor
Storm shield
Bike 215

Bike Squad
Plus 2
Melta x2 125

Bike Squad
Plus 2
2 Grav 135

Bike Squad
Plus 2
2 Grav 135

Tactical Squad
Plus 5
MG
MM 160
Rhino 35

Tactical Squad
ML -FM 95

ADL
IL 85

Tactical Squad
Plus 5
GG
ML 170

Razor 75

VD
DP 160

Stormtalon
Lascannon 140

Stormraven

Vind
SS 135

Vind
SS 135 2000

·
Registered
Space marines ( 13th Legion/ Ultramarines chapter), tyranids, Drukhari, Custodes, SoS,
133 Posts
Is your list bound or unbound? I only ask as there are four fast attack units in the list. I assume you mean for your chapter master to go up close and personal with an equal opponent to gain a kill easily enough

Regarding the razor/libby conundrum I would recommend taking a psyker. If you are able to take a level 2 librarian by sacrificing the Icarus lascannon for a quad gun then three spells with psychic focus is quite useful, as long as the psychic roll is in your favour. I can state pretty confidently that he will be taking a rune priest so it helps to have the powers.

How would you load out your venerable dread?

Overall good for taking out armour with the long line of melta weaponry, but what about troops?

Dont forget about the ADL. You can field it in sections (e.g. two units touching each other, others separately in the same configuration- see stronghold assault book). Could form a firing position for your tactical squad if terrain is a little sparse.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts