Deffkoptaz x 5: TL Rokkitz x 5, Buzzsaw x 1

Heavy Support: 280

Killa Kanz x 2: Rokkit Launcha (x2)

Killa Kanz x 2: Grotzooka (x2)

Killa Kanz x 2: Grotzooka (x2)

Total Cost: 2000

Whadya guys think? I could forsee an EPIC win if the deffkoptaz dice rolls were successful but an EPIC loss if they weren't. Anyone ever tried it?

OBGOG

·
4,491 Posts
Personally, i hate Deffkoptas.
They have their uses, but not in units of 5.
All the opponents have to do is kill 2 of them, you fail your leadership test, and they start running away. 1 more killed and you wont be able to regroup.
Never been a fan of the Buzzsaws either. They are only S6(7), and are quite inferior in comparison to a PK Nob.

If that was my list, i would drop the Deffkoptas down to 3 units of 1 with TL-RL's, and use the remaining points to get yourself 3 more Killa Kanz and some more Lootas.

·
The Apathetic Sociopath
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Personally, i hate Deffkoptas.
They have their uses, but not in units of 5.
All the opponents have to do is kill 2 of them, you fail your leadership test, and they start running away. 1 more killed and you wont be able to regroup.
Never been a fan of the Buzzsaws either. They are only S6(7), and are quite inferior in comparison to a PK Nob.

If that was my list, i would drop the Deffkoptas down to 3 units of 1 with TL-RL's, and use the remaining points to get yourself 3 more Killa Kanz and some more Lootas.

That's how I usually run it. I was just throwing around the idea that it involved more risk but had a bigger payoff if the Deffkoptaz had the alpha strike. 15 twin linked rokkit shots have a lot of potential against enemy armor.

OBGOG

1 - 3 of 3 Posts