4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Calgar- 275
4 Honor Guard – 110
4x relic blade- 40
Chapter Banner- 25

Total:450

Razonback- 55

Beat stick unit. After using bikes and cannons to soften them up, send in calgar to .. penetrate them. Also the turn one orbital bombardment is nice to pop that one tank you hate, or realllly hurt some shooty unit in the back. All my bikes can just run away from combat... yes plz. Auto pass moral... more yes plz. 5 power fists with reroll to hurt a tank... omg yes. Eternal worrior.. yeah im done, your in.

Total: 505

Centurion Devastator Squad-190
3x Missile launcher- 30
1x Grav Cannon- 20
2x Twin-Linked Lascannon- 40
Omniscope- 10

Total:795

cuz tanks are bad and terminators are worse.

Thunderfire Cannon- 100

duh

Total:895

Thunderfire Cannon- 100

duh^2

Total:995

Scout Squad- 55
Camo cloaks- 10
4x sniper rifles-4

Scout Squad- 55
Camo cloaks- 10
4x sniper rifles-4

sit on my objectives on my side of the board and lay down some support fire. need troops that can contribute from across the table. snipers are nice.

Total: 1133

Captain- 90
Bike-20
Artificer armour- 20
Burning Blade- 55

Burning blade could be replaced by a relic blade, but i had extra points and honestly, it seems fun. Also this lets me take bikes as troops. Bikes are prettttttty good... pretty good...

Total: 1333

Bike Squad- 63
2 extra bikes- 42
2x Grav-gun- 30

grav guns and relentless.. orcs? k well we still have twin linked bolters.

Total: 1458

Bike Squad- 63
2 extra bikes- 42
2x Grav-gun- 30

getting a looooot lot lot of marines and shots is pretty nice.

Total: 1603

Bike Squad- 63
2 extra bikes- 42
Thunder Hammer- 30

cuz the captain will need some homies to roll with. Thunderhammer will make whoever we are hitting I1, and with that burning blade, we will then be hitting first.

Total: 1738

Venerable Dreadnought- 125
-twinlinked lascannon

sigh.. cuz i didnt have enough anti tank.

Total: 1863

Bike Squad- 63
2 extra bikes- 42
multabombs-5

had extra points and decided more troops the merrier. melta bombs are cuz reasons... and i couldnt afford more grav guns. may as well make more tank hunters.

Total: 1998 points.

·
Registered
Space marines ( 13th Legion/ Ultramarines chapter), tyranids, Drukhari, Custodes, SoS,
162 Posts
Strong anti-armour/ lightning strike list. Like the bike madness you got going on.

couple of concerns however, where is your airiel cover (unless you already know your opponent is not taking ariel support, which in such case :) )

Secondly personally I have seen the burning blade used, and more than once it has been a damp squib. It may not be entirely expensive, but i would personally look at more scouts, just in case your opponent decides to deep strike a squad of pain behind your front lines (personal experience) TF cannons should take care of these targets, as long as they are out of LoS

Personally Id include Tiggy in any list. Sure he may not be the longest lasting unit, but with the posibility of giving a target unit buffed attributes and twin-linked shots via divination then I consider it a useful unit.

Honour guard could prove useful if they last long enough to kill something. Only takes one S6 shot to turn the razorback into a fireball (with the right dice), leaving your prize HQ to march upfield into a torrent of firepower :/

Other than that a nice list. Plenty of high- powered guns to keep high-value targets at bay, with plenty of targets to choose from.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts