Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok a little bit of explanation before i say what i have so far. Me and two others are having a game on the 27th on a fairly heavy terrain jungle board, one will be playing an imperial fists army lead by Lysander and the other will most likely bring Horde of Orks (about 100 boyz on average.) Most of the time me and the fists player will break the back of the Orks then one or the other will betray the make do alliance and to coin a phrase all hell breaks loose as our firing lines breaks down into a load of very close range fire fights and close combat. Which gives the rest of the Orks a chance to reach us and claim any objectives we are holding often leading to a very close and fun match. I want help to build an army to try and put up enough fire power to hold my own against the Orks in conjunction with the fists while having enough AP3/AP2 stuff to deal with the fists when we turn on each other. Any help would be greatly appreciated, I havn't played much (2 games) with the new dex if that helps explains some odd choices.
HQ
Chaos Lord 175
MON, VOTLW, Aura of dark glory, BBOS, Black mace

Troops
35 Cultits 193
Autoguns, 2x Heavy stubber

7 Plague Marines 275
2x Flamer, VOTLW, Plague champion (bolt pistol power axe) Rhino extra armour, warpflame gargoyles

8 Plague Marines 295
Flamer, VOTLW, Plague champion (bolt pistol power axe) Rhino extra armour, warpflame gargoyles

8 Plague Marines 295
Flamer, meltagun, VOTLW, Plague champion (bolt pistol power axe) Rhino extra armour, warpflame gargoyles

Fast Attack
Heldrake 170
Baleflamer

10 Raptors 306
MOS, Icon of excess, 2x meltaguns, VOTLW Raptor champion (power sword, CCW)

Heavy Support
Predator 120
Auto cannon, lascannon sides, warpflame gargoyles

Obliterators 158
VOTLW, MON

1 - 1 of 1 Posts