Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first build of this army since the new codex. a 2000 point battle. Let me know what you think :). Ill be trying it later today ;)

HQ
One Big Mek with Eavy Armor, Cybork body, Shokk Attack Gun.
105 pts
WarBoss with Power Claw, Kombi Shoota Scorcha, eavy armor, Cybork Body,
105 pts

Elites
4 loota’s. One Mek boy.
75 points.

Troops
30 Ork Boys, one Nob with Slugga and Big Choppa, 2 with big shoota’s, one with Rokkit Launcher.
220 pts
30 Ork Boys, one Nob with Slugga and Big Choppa, 2 with big shoota’s, one with Rokkit Launcher.
220 pts
22 Ork Shoota’s, One nob with Shoota and Big Choppa, 2 with Big shoota’s
172 pts
12 Hard Boys, One nob with Big Choopa and slugga. Dedicated Transport with red paint job.
5 Mega Armor Nobs, One dedicated Transport with red paint job and grot riggers
245 pts
10 Gretchin and one runtherd.
40 pts

Fast Attack
16 Storm Boys. One Nob with Big Choppa and Eavy Armor.
212 pts

8 Warbikes, one Nob with Big Choppa and Boss pole.
220 pts

2 Warbiggies, one with shoota, one with Skorcha, both have red paint job.
80 pts

Heavy Support
One Killa Kan with Big Shoota
40 pts
One Killa Kan with Skorcha
40 pts
Two lobbas
50 pts.

1999 pts

Note i have no death dread yet :(. I do have 4 killer kans over all, and this army only reflects of what i mostly have (minus some stuff i havent built from the Ork Spearhead box, or am not using because im facing Dark Eldar later :p ).

I think for the upcoming game its a good build, but ill tell you more about the game after its done :). :eek:k:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, I won the battle :victory:, but learned a few things about the new orks and changes that i need to make to the list. But still, had fun and played my army the ork way :p

·
Administrator
6,544 Posts
Sorry no one got to reply before you got your game in.

I'd distribute Power Klaws throughout the army's nobs... maybe drop the warbuggies and lobbas to accomodate that. Generally, you'll need that extra kick against T4 models in 3+ armor.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah, that was a lesson i learned :biggrin:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I noticed a few mess up on my points, since i forgot 5 points one the big mek, and the loss of 5 from a nob. :p:ireful2::threaten:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not enough Nobs yet to do that :p. I plan to buy 6 boxes of Ork boyz next month though so i should have enough nobs soon :shok:

·
Registered
428 Posts
Ok then I hope not to play this list if I ever get to meet you at Pet shop. My chaos are still in the "growing pain" stage so I am still trying to find that perfect mix. THen again maybe I should put them aside and work on my Dark ANgels. Oh well..........................

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok then I hope not to play this list if I ever get to meet you at Pet shop. My chaos are still in the "growing pain" stage so I am still trying to find that perfect mix. THen again maybe I should put them aside and work on my Dark ANgels. Oh well..........................
I have a huge Chaos Army so if you want to play test some stuff, you can :). I dont have any of the four legions or demons, but i do have most everything else ;).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts