Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Returning to 40k after about 5 years away from the game. I came up with this list hoping that it would be a fairly solid list.

HQ
Kharn the Betrayer-165pts

ELITES
5xChosen with 5 melta guns, IoCG-150pts
5xChosen with 5 melta guns, IoCG-150pts

TROOPS
9xBerzerkers with Skull Champ, PW-219pts (Mounted in Land Raider with Kharn)
10x CSM with Champ, PF, melta gunx2, IoCG, Rhino-255

HEAVY SUPPORT
Land Raider with Daemonic Possession-240pts
2xOblit-150pts
2xOblit-150pts

TOTAL

Not sure what to do with the last 11 points. Was thinking spreading a couple of melta bombs around. Any input on the list will be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
941 Posts
WOW.. this is one of the better lists I've seen! Are you sure you spent 5 years not playing??!! WOW, your list is perfecto! You don'y have to hope it's good, you know it's good! Great list! Happy Gaming!:biggrin::biggrin::mrgreen:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sound list but no meltas on the chosen, you thinking of infilitrating them? Oh, power fist on the skull champ ;)
Yes I am going to be infiltrating the Chosen. Just one thing, are you suggesting not running meltas on the chosen and if so what would you recommend?

Also thanks all for the feed back!

·
Registered
941 Posts
keep the meltas and if you infiltrate them, try to put them on a hill on your map, then they can fire on everything!:biggrin:

·
Registered
34 Posts
You have enough meltas one your CSM squads, you could do with a little swarm control. Try out your options with the chosen, their infiltrating to you could use them to pick out a HQ early on, or take out as much infantry before the battle gets started..

·
Bleh
3,785 Posts
Personally, if I was taking the chosen I would take lots of CC weapons, makes them absolutely deadly, I know this because I've faced similar...

Other than that, its a very solid list, wouldn't like to face it!

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
i always like taking at least one flamer on the Chosen for horde control, not to mention if you're making (i assume all lists posted are all-comers unless otherwise stated) it to take on all comers if you happen to play Ork/Nids, etc. then you can hurt more hordes that way.

good hunting.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Yes I am going to be infiltrating the Chosen. Just one thing, are you suggesting not running meltas on the chosen and if so what would you recommend?

Also thanks all for the feed back!
Yes because you have no transports and they won;t get into melta range. So either give them rhinos or change weapon load out. Considering you said you want to infilitrate consider plasma guns, don't take flamers on foot.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts