Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I would like this list to be friendly and competitive at the same time. Not trying to win any tourneys, but it would be nice to break even if i decide to partake.

This list is 5 points short of 2000.

Lords-
1: Tree Man Ancient
a: Level 4 Wizard of Life (I know I'm a bad person playing life magic but i have to. :p)

Hero-
1: Drycha (Hey look a level 2 shadow)

2: BranchWraith (Ya its another life wizard, I know bad person)

Core-
1: (22) Dryads
a: Branch Nymph

2: (23) Dryads
a: Branch Nymph

Special-
1: (3) Tree Kin
a: Tree Kin Elder

2: (3) Tree Kin
a: Tree Kin Elder

Rare-
1: Tree Man

2: Tree Man

3: Great Eagle

By the way please rip the list apart. My feelings wont be hurt.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Nice to see people trying forest armys even with the knocks to S across them.

Firstly you have no real place for your level 4 to sit. She doesnt really want to be in any of the combat blocks. Ontop of that you have 2 level 2's, a level 1 and a level 4. My suggestion would be to drop the level 4 completly and use those points to up your ancient to a level 4 in her place. At this point level a level 4 and 2 hero casters should be fine in using your magic dice effectivly.

I would then look to drop a single dryad to free up a few more points and then use those points togeather with the leftover points from removing the level 4 to invest in 2 units of 5 scouts with hagbane arrows. I know their not forest but....you have 3 treemen. A cannon or two could really mess up your day. Between drycha's wrath special rule and the scouts you should have enough time to plink at war machines.

One last comment to note: You currently auto loose blood and glory games as you have no standards or bsb. Obviosly its only a 1/6 of a chance you get that mission but its the price you pay for an all forest theme. I can only think of dropping dryads to free points and using glade riders with hagbane and a standard in place of the suggested scouts. But this would reduce your dryad core in exchange for 2 mobile standards.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts