Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i reworked my jet bike list that was double force org to accommodate for times when i cant do double force org. i think this list is a little more balanced and hard hitting and can take care of things my other list just could not deal with.

Eldar Biel Tan 2k list with jetbikes

HQ: Farseer with Spirit Stone of Anath'lan, Singing Spear, and Jetbike 135p

Spiritseer 70p

Troops: 6 Guardian Jetbikes with 2 Shuriken Cannons 122p

6 Guardian Jetbikes with 2 Shuriken Cannons 122p

3 Guardian Jetbikes 51p

3 Guardian Jetbikes 51p

+Wave Serpent with Scatter Lasers 120p

+Wave Serpent with Scatter Lasers 120p

Elites: 5 Fire Dragons with Exarch has Fast Shot 130p

5 Wraithguard with D-scythes 210p

Fast Attack: Crimson Hunter Exarch 180p

7 Warp Spiders with Exarch 143p

7 Warp Spiders with Exarch 143p

Heavy Support: 5 Dark Reapers with Exarch, has Tempest Launcher, Fast Shot 190p

3 War Walkers with 3 Scatter Lasers, and 3 Brightlances 210p

1997p

i was considering dropping the spirit seer for either more warp spiders or i could drop him and drop my spiders down to 5 mans and add in another serpent. i dont know rly i would like to try out the spirit seer but my thoughts on him are dubious outside of a wrath list. any advice again would be welcomed as well as needed.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Ya, spritseer makes the wraiths troops, but that's a good thing. But if you dont necessarily need them as troops you can move those 70 points elsewhere. List looks super solid.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thank you for the feedback! now that i think about it i rly dont need my wraiths as troops but the spirit seer offers a potential that neither more warp spiders or upgrades can. i will try it both ways and see if the spirit seer is rly worth it.

·
Registered
375 Posts
I'd keep the spirit seer. I ran one this past weekend in a unit of Scytheguard, and Wraithguard the next game. 2+ armor wraithguard with conceal is AMAZING. So was Quickened Scytheguard. Just saying!

Plus having the 5th troop (and a tough as nails one, at that) is well worth it IMO.

My only suggestion would be to maybe drop one of the Reapers, and get Holofields on both serpents. 4+ cover when moving is amazing.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ya i think their is a major divide between eldar players right now on the issue of holo fields something which needs to be brought out in a thread of its own. i like holo fields myself but am conflicted as whether or not to use them on my tanks. they do add +1 to my cover which is nice but on the same token a decent number of stuff ignores cover these days. idk though i rly like holo fields but my opinion of them has turned from "a must have" to a "only when you have 30 points that you cant use on anything else decent". i will open a thread discussing the mater so we can get everyone's opinion on this.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ive started a general discussion on holo fields in the 40k tactics section if anyone wants to post their opinion on holos. i think it would rly help a lot of players to see a wide array of opinions on a hotly controversial war gear option.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts