Shoota Boyz x 29 + Nob w/ BP, PK = 220
Gretchin x 15 + 1 Runtherder = 55
Deff Dread w/ DCCW x 3, Scorcha GR, AP = 110

Heavy Support
Killa Kans x 3 w/ Grotzookas x 3 = 135
Killa Kans x 3 w/ Grotzookas x 3 = 135
Killa Kans x 3 w/ Rokkits x 3 = 150
1650 points

Above is my attempt at a 2000 point list. Im trying to figure out what else I should add; I play Tyranids and Tau the most, but often see Eldar and Space Wolves. As you can see I have 350 points left to play with. I would really like to add a squad of Kommandos (w/ snikrot) or Tankbustas (especially when I play Nids), or possibly even burnas. I feel like I need a BW if I add the Tankbustas or burnas and I dont know how to work that into my list without losing some Kans (since I have 3 heavy support slots filled). Could I take a squad of 3 nobs and take the BW as a dedicated transport and use that to transport the tankbustas or burnas? I also feel like the BW would help with my Anti-tank problem (Deffrolla FTW), but would this even work with my list? Also whats the deal with attaching a warboss to snikrots kommandos? Is it legal to ambush with them? Everyone I ask says something different...

Im somewhat worried about only having 4 scoring units and a lack of anti meq and anti-tank guns, but I love grotzookas and really want to make the other kan squad have them too. Also, do you think 1 KFF is enough to cover all 9 kans and my deffdread? Everytime I've played with the SAG Mek, he has been more than worth it and really dont want to lose him if at all possible. Also, Do I need just one kan per squad in order to get a 4+ or do I need 2 from each squad? Sorry for the long post, All criticism and comments are welcome. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Drop three kans to add in another Deff Dredd, after all you've got two Big Meks. Besides this you need more boyz, at least two mobs of which should be sluggas (Shootas aren't great in assault).

Besides this add in more Lootas.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts