Assault Squad x10 - Power First Melta x2 - 235
Assault Squad x10 - Power Weapon Flamer x2 - 215
Land Raider Crusader - Extra Armor Melta - 240

Fast Attack
Baal Predator - Heavy Bolters - 145

Heavy Support
Predator - Las Cannon Sponsons - 135

Ok so here is the deal. I have 245 points left over and have a bunch of ideas on how to field them. What I need to know is what would be my best option.

1) Field a terminator assault squad with 3 lightning claws and 2TH/SS and put them in the land raider

2) Librarian - Blood Lance and Shield and another Las cannon predator

3) Las Cannon Predator and 2x Land speeder with multi meltas and free up 10 points or 2x speeders with 2x meltas and flamers and free up 30 points.

4)A Vindicator and a Librarian

5) 2 Land speeders with Heavy Bolters and missle launchers and sue 55 points to upgrade a few more things.

6) Add a Land Raider to a assault squad and use the las cannons as extra fire power. The God Hammer is always sexy.

Like I said a lot of options and I am having a hard time choosing what would be a good choice. Thanks for any help you can give me.

·
Registered
281 Posts
HQ
Mephiston - 250
-How is he getting around?
Elite
Sanguinary Priest - Jump Pack Power Sword - 90
Sanguinary Priest - Power Sword - 75
-Fair
Troops
Assault Squad x10 - Power Weapon Flamer x2 - 215
Land Raider Crusader - Extra Armor Melta - 240
-If you're running a raider at 2000 points you'll want to run a second. There are too many weapons that can eliminate a raider at this point level.
Fast Attack
-Sure why not
Heavy Support
Predator - Las Cannon Sponsons - 135
-Run a second if you can, you currently lack major ranged punch.
Ok so here is the deal. I have 245 points left over and have a bunch of ideas on how to field them. What I need to know is what would be my best option.

1) Field a terminator assault squad with 3 lightning claws and 2TH/SS and put them in the land raider

2) Librarian - Blood Lance and Shield and another Las cannon predator

3) Las Cannon Predator and 2x Land speeder with multi meltas and free up 10 points or 2x speeders with 2x meltas and flamers and free up 30 points.

4)A Vindicator and a Librarian

5) 2 Land speeders with Heavy Bolters and missle launchers and sue 55 points to upgrade a few more things.

6) Add a Land Raider to a assault squad and use the las cannons as extra fire power. The God Hammer is always sexy.

Like I said a lot of options and I am having a hard time choosing what would be a good choice. Thanks for any help you can give me.
-I'd suggest dropping mephy and replacing him with a libby. This'll allow you to purchase a second auto-las predator. use the rest of the points on the termie option. You only have one raider but, these are minimal changes I can suggest without making it a double raider list.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dropping Mephy is a hard thing to do. He packs so much punch and usually takes out 2x his point cost for the opponent. If I am lacking the long range punch I can drop a power weapon on one of my priest and pick up 2 Las cannon preds.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts