Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mmk heres one of my throw together lists, probably be changing it a little since i have my defiler built now so my pred wont be alone :lol: and maybe throw my rhino in for ther zerkers, it is word bearers so tried to make a slightly fluffy while still effective list
(*) indicate Champ's upgraded wargear

Daemon Prince175
-Wings(maybe)
-Mark of nurgle
-Warptime

Dark Apostle(lord)125
-Power Weapon
-Bolt Pistol
-Personal Icon
-Mark of Khorne

Greater Daemon100

Chosen x10 300
-Champion
*Power Fist
-Power Weapon x2
-Flamer
-Melta Gun
-Mark of Khorne
-Melta Bombsx2

Terminators x4 225
-Champion x4(thought it was funny to have all champs :lol: but will probably have 1champ and add one more termy)
-Power Fist
-Reaper Autocannon
-Mark of Khorne

Chaos Marines x10 270
-Champion
*Power Fist
*TL Bolter
-Plasma Gun
-Heavy Bolter
-Mark of Nurgle

Berserkers x8 253
-Champion
*Power Weapon
*Plasma Pistol
*Melta Bomb
-Plasma Pistol x2
-Personal Icon

Havocs x8 335
-Champion
*Power Fist
*Plasma Pistol(probably just keep the Bolt Pistol)
-Lascannon x2
-Autocannon x2
-Mark of Nurgle

Obliterator Cult x1 75
(but this oblit in because i had a few points left but not enough to do a decent squad of marines, maybe suggestions with what else i could do with the points?)

Lesser Daemons x10 130

Total = 2001 Points

So what do you guys think?, suppost to be really high model for CSM is what i was aiming for, and i /think/ i got enough of everything to deal with most things thrown my way... i hope :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
List looks cool if your going for word bearers how comes the nurgle elements? I don't have any problem with them just interested if theres something behind it? Also why not plague marines over MoN?

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
To me it kinda makes sense that work bearers of almost any legion can just kinda use what ever they want/get they worship gods as a panthenon so why wouldnt the gods give them their gifts/marks? Really the nurgle aspect is just to make tough marines and a DP, the marines are MoN to have the T4(5) so harder to kill, but still carry heavy weapons, a more shooting orientated squad, while my Mok's are more CC orientated, thinking about maybe doing MoT on my shooters but wanna play-test it, i really wanna stick in a squad of plague marines and possibly noise marines, one i get the models that is :lol:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts