Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright so I'm going to try this list out against a friend of mine. it's mostly a fun list considering I will finally get to use all my daemonettes in one battle. but anyway tell me what you think

keeper of secrets 255
unholy might,daemonic gaze,pavane of slaanesh

the masque 100

3 flamers 105

3 flamers 105

4 fiends of slaanesh 130
holy might

15 daemonettes 210

15 daemonettes 210

15 daemonettes 210

7 plaguebearers 105

6 plaguebearers 90

soulgrinder 160
phlegm

soulgrinder 160
phlegm

soulgrinder 160
phlegm

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Looks pretty good to me mate. Fiends have never got their points back for me personally, so I may suggest for you to invest those points somewhere else. Like more flamers or increasing your PB squad sizes.

Sorry I can't offer any more insight but I don't have the codex on me...

·
Registered
312 Posts
I think it's pretty solid. I might swap up the Masque, and thin the herd a lil, for another Keeper. The Masque not being an IC is her biggest downfall. Plus a Keeper is hellishly good in CC and smashing Mech. A Daemon armies Achilles heel.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
alright so I'm going to try this list out against a friend of mine. it's mostly a fun list considering I will finally get to use all my daemonettes in one battle. but anyway tell me what you think

keeper of secrets 255
unholy might,daemonic gaze,pavane of slaanesh
Drop the pavane. It's useless on a Keeper as he's much better off running instead (which he can't "miss").

the masque 100
Drop her. She's pretty fun, but ultimately really bad. Unfortunately...
3 flamers 105

3 flamers 105
These guys rock! Just don't waste them. Which is easy to say, hard to do.
4 fiends of slaanesh 130
holy might
2 more of these. They are the best unit in the entire codex, dropping them would be counterintuitive. They are that awesome.
15 daemonettes 210

15 daemonettes 210

15 daemonettes 210
Very nice.
7 plaguebearers 105

6 plaguebearers 90
So are these.
soulgrinder 160
phlegm

soulgrinder 160
phlegm

soulgrinder 160
phlegm
FEE! FI! FO! FUM! I smell...daemonvomit all over the imperial scum. I think the most appropiate comment on these are: MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!
Solid list, just a few tweaks here and there and it's good to go.

·
Registered
592 Posts
I would probably drop the shooting on the keeper, and give him/her/it hit&run with musk.

The masque sadly isn't that great, at all. two wounds at toughness three, and not being able to hide out in a squad is just.. bad.
For 10 points less, you could get a Herald of Slaanesh on chariot with might and musk, basically making it a superfiend.

In elites, I would rock up on as many fiends as possible in the FOC ;)
But flamers can do the trick of de-meching just fine.

I would beware the large deepstrike footprint of the large Daemonette squads, but it shouldn't pose a problem. Maybe cut them down to 12 a squad, but that's a non-issue, really.

I would keep Plaguebearers to the minimum squadsize. Just cuz' they do just as fine as 5 as they would be with more if you clunk them down in cover and go to ground. And it's cheaper! :D

If anything, I would get tongue on the Soulgrinders. Yes, I realize the poor BS is an issue. But honestly, would you give up the chance to actually deal with land raiders over that? You've got other means to take on infantry.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts