Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
i like most of the list but i do agree with cheese an dothers that caverly are never that good in my opinion, they arnt so expensive as just inefective :/ i would also i would recomending dropping teh skink unit with teh kroxigor, whenever ive face dthis unit i have never had problems with killing it, it is just a too easily kille dunit, mabye drop that unit and the caverly for another block of sauras and some kroxigor? i think that could work, oh and ye sthe diadem of power for the priest, anti magic is good :)

Oh and Cheesemeister stop trying to scare people with teh loughborough
store thing ;) and to be fair cheese, remember are store is the "magic" store, and using my construct list as an example is unfair, u know its highly effective at killing lazards so dont be mean :)

·
Registered
93 Posts
well if your deternmend to keep them then do so :) its just in are experience they get battered about :/ what does the standard do may i ask? well i must recomend the diadem for your priest anyway, you dont realy have any magic defense (three dice aint going to vut it :/) and the kroxigor skink unit will not work in my experience, it just gets butched :/

1 - 2 of 2 Posts