Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(question first: can Allies of Convenience share each others teleport Homers? Not a huge issue if they can't, but that's part of the tactics for this one)

Sammael on Jetbike

RW Attack Squadron
2x Plasma Gun
Attack Bike w/ MM

RW Attack Squadron
2x Plasma Gun
Attack Bike w/ MM

RW Attack Squadron
2x Plasma Gun
Attack Bike w/ MM

RW Attack Squadron
2x Plasma Gun
Attack Bike w/ MM

Dreadnought
x2 TLAC

GK Brother Captain
Nemesis Falchion

GK Terminator Squad
x2 Hammer, x2 Psy, x4 Sword, x4 Halberd, Psyammo

Nem DK
Personal Teleporter, GS, Hvy Psycannon

It's a fairly simple army, alot like my earlier full Dark Angels list, but I think this gives me a few more potent terminators and a beefy MC to break just about anything.

·
Rattlehead
6,741 Posts
(question first: can Allies of Convenience share each others teleport Homers? Not a huge issue if they can't, but that's part of the tactics for this one)
They can't, unfortunately (I had the same plan).

Sammael on Jetbike
Yep.

RW Attack Squadron
2x Plasma Gun
Attack Bike w/ MM

RW Attack Squadron
2x Plasma Gun
Attack Bike w/ MM

RW Attack Squadron
2x Plasma Gun
Attack Bike w/ MM

RW Attack Squadron
2x Plasma Gun
Attack Bike w/ MM
Again, yep. How many bikes per squadron, base 3 or all the way to 6?

Dreadnought
x2 TLAC
Cool, but not enough mech saturation to keep it alive.

GK Brother Captain
Nemesis Falchion
No. The Brother-Captain is inferior, rather spectacularly, to the Grand Master, and they need their bling.

GK Terminator Squad
x2 Hammer, x2 Psy, x4 Sword, x4 Halberd, Psyammo
Nice.

Nem DK
Personal Teleporter, GS, Hvy Psycannon
Go for the Heavy Incinerator over the Psycannon, not many Torrent weapons available so make the most of it - most things the Psycannon kills, the Incinerator will kill just as well, and you have the Teleporter so range is no issue.

Take out the Dreadnought and Brother-Captain, add either a Librarian with Shrouding or a Grand Master with Incinerator, Master-Crafted Sword/Halberd, Rads and Psychotrokes (well, since your GK contingent is so small, you could go with a Brother-Captain if you really want as all it's doing is giving the Dreadknight the ability to Score - depends on how much you value that) and more Bikers to the squads.

Midnight

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There was a mistype in the original list, there were 2 Dreadnoughts there. I'm usually someone who likes symmetry, and I hate only having one of something, especially a vehicle. Dreadknights are just too big to have more than one of, however.

And yes, the Bikers are trios. Would you still remove both Dreads and upgrade the HQs?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts