Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
152 Posts
I'd drop the juggernaut from the Khorne herald and stick him with the bloodletters, and I'd also drop the level 1 wizard from the Slanesh herald. He gets one random spell and the sig spell isn't that good with general's leadership and BSB re-rolls all over the place.

I'd cut down the number of daemonettes in the 29-strong squad. Two 15-man squads would probably be better because daemonettes aren't exactly good at taking damage, and those 15-man squads can attack smaller units or flank the ones your bloodletters face off against.

Personally I don't like seekers, but if you want to use them then fair enough.

Flamers are amazing always.

· Registered
152 Posts
Better. Are the HoT in the flamer squads or following up behind? Also, why no unit champions anywhere?

What shape are you planning to run the daemonettes in? If 5x4 you're missing out on attacks from the front rank. I would go 6x3 and that saves you 32 points to put champions in, or at the least put in a magic standard. Getting 3d6 to your first charge move with a unit as powerful as the bloodletters is incredible, and well worth 25 points.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.