Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I personally don't like lictors for normal games (although, Deathleaper is pretty amazing), but I think this might work pretty well. Seeing as you can't place units in reserve, you can't take advantage of rules like DS, right? WRONG! :biggrin: Lictors can do their ownage DS. Only problem is, because of the "Every man for Himself" Special Rule, I'm pretty sure Lictors come in one at a time. Furthermore, the Lictors might fail because... well lets face it, Lictors aren't very survivable. :mad:

So, heres what I had in mind:

3 Lictors-195

Lictor 1: Eternal Warrior

Lictor 2: Feel no pain

Lictor 3: Furious charge

So, anyone have any C&C?

·
Registered
227 Posts
I forsee a problem in your numbers. Playing any other army, they will certainly have an advantage over you in the shooting phase. While you can continuously DS due to camouflage carapaces, your Lictors will remain vulnerable on your opponent's turn to any sort of long range fire. I have two grenade launchers in my With Hunter Kill Team, C:SM players will have missile launchers or Vets with Kraken bolts (30" range), Orks could have a barrage of missile fire with Tank Bustas. From what I've found, Kill Teams should be one powerful unit backed by multiple weaker ones (my friend runs a Tyranid KT with three Warriors and five Genestealers) or a mass of models (like my other friend's IG KT with 35 models).

·
Registered
187 Posts
if your looking for a powerful kill team army lists you should use the Doom of Malan'tai
(90) with a mycetic spore that has a venom cannon(60), 10 termagaunts(50). Total = 200

drop the doom where your enemy has his men most concentrated and use the gaunts to kill the men away from the doom.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts