Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure but I think its sort of halfy halfy between then two. Anyway here is my list against it, what do you guys think?

Wave 1:
Ku'gath
4 x crushers - icon, fury, instrument
3 x flamers
15 x letters - icon
5 x horrors - changling, bolt
1 x grinder - tongue, phlegm
1 x grinder - tongue

wave 2:
bloodthirster - might
3 x flamers
15 x letters - icon
14 bearers - icon
3 x screamers
1 x prince - flight, hide, might, nurgle, flies, noxious touch, breath

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i know ku gath is expensive but ive never played him before so wanted to give him a go. And thought his ordinance attack would work well with the two grinders. I know the great unclean one would probably be so much better, especially for the price, but I just wana see what Ku gath can do.

and the grinders i dont know why i put both with tongue? Should be both with phlegm and one with tongue. AAARRRGH if you could optimise the list against blood angels what would you bring? I'm unsure about horrors (as in my last 4 games against marine based armies i think warpfire has killed 1 unit) though the changling makes me change my mind as he's awesome. He took out an entire unit of grey hunters but im not sure about including more. To me horrors are all about the changling. (against marines anyway, against tau im laughing).
im my last game against space wolves i blessinged my thirster, but against blood angels is it necessary?
and yes i love flamers. i would have an army of them if i could. they're awesome.
icons im confused about i get told different things by different people. some say (as you did) that i need as few as poss while others say put it on the most amount of units (and with a 2.5k game im struggling to fill the points though ive been told i can borrow units).
Also any good way to counter/destroy mephiston?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.