Vindicator-135pts
Siege Shield
Hunter-killer Missle

(5)Long Fangs-145pts
2x Missle launcher
2x Lascannon

Razorback-75pts
Twin linked Lascannon

This is an updated and revised list, any comments or suggestions would be helpful and appreciated. I know the Swiftclaw Bikes are underwhelming but I want to give them a try, plenty of shooting and a fair amount of attacks even with the reduced WS and BS. The Wolf Priest and Rune Priest are in units of Grey Hunters. I probably could have left off the armor upgrade for Njal, but since he WILL get shot at, it seemed like a good investment.

· Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was trying to go for more of an asthetic feel of a particular Wolf Lord, individualism is one of the things that I love about this army. But I will look at some mods based on your suggestions.

· Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Sweet thanks much, Im gonna make so mods to the list and repost it. Im working on a very small budget so I can only make small gear mods rather than whole unit or model mods. And yes, I think I went a bit overboard with the Wolfguard unit, but I can only make the best of it for the time being. I do have a spare model Im going to convert to a RP to save the points on the termie armor.

· Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
2K Space Wolves

I edited out the old list and replaced it, probably should have reposted it on this thread. I apprecitae the information, this list I am using presently is working much better for tourneys.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.