1 Ordo Malleus Inquisitor (Elites) (om) @ 156 Pts
Bolt Pistol (x1); Close Combat Weapon (x1); Mounted in Chimera
Psychic Hood [20]

2 Hierophant @ [16] Pts
Laspistol & CC Weapon

2 Mystic @ [12] Pts
Laspistol & CC Weapon

1 Inquisitorial Chimera @ [86] Pts
Multi-Laser; Hull Heavy Bolter,Searchlight (x1)

1 Wolf Guard Pack (Elites) @ 199 Pts
Combi-Melta; Power Fist (x1); Frag Grenades; Krak Grenades; Acute Senses;
Counter-attack

1 Wolf Guard #1 @ [43] Pts
Combi-Melta; Power Fist (x1); Frag Grenades; Krak Grenades; Acute
Senses; Counter-attack

1 Wolf Guard #2 @ [38] Pts
Combi-Flamer; Wolf Claw; Frag Grenades; Krak Grenades; Acute Senses;
Counter-attack

1 Razorback @ [75] Pts
#Smoke Launchers; #Searchlight; Lascannon and TL Plasma Gun

5 Wolf Scouts Pack (Elites) @ 85 Pts
Bolt Pistol & CCW (x4); Meltagun&CCW; Frag Grenades; Krak Grenades; Acute
Senses; Counter-attack

5 Grey Hunter Pack (Troops) @ 155 Pts
Bolt Pistol & CCW (x5); Bolter (x4); Meltagun; Frag Grenades; Krak
Grenades; Acute Senses; Counter-attack

1 Razorback @ [75] Pts
#Smoke Launchers; #Searchlight; TL Lascannon

1 Razorback @ [75] Pts
#Smoke Launchers; #Searchlight; TL Lascannon

1 Razorback @ [75] Pts

1 Razorback @ [75] Pts

5 Blood Claw (Troops) @ 110 Pts
Bolt Pistol & CCW (x5); Bolter (x4); Flamer; Frag Grenades; Krak

1 Razorback @ [35] Pts
#Smoke Launchers; #Searchlight;Twin-Linked Heavy Bolter

4 Long Fangs Pack (Heavy Support) @ 115 Pts
Missile Launcher (x4); Frag Grenades; Krak Grenades; Acute Senses;
Counter-attack

1 Squad Leader @ [15] Pts
Bolt Pistol (x1); Close Combat Weapon (x1); Frag Grenades; Krak

Counter-attack

Counter-attack

For 1750 I just drop BJorn and add emperor's tarrot on the (I)

if you would like you can follow my project log on here. http://www.heresy-online.net/forums/showthread.php?t=71607

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Can you induct daemonhunters into Space Wolves? I thought they could only be inducted into normal Space marines. In either case, I wouldn't use them in this list. I'd spend the points on some more anti-horde units. As it stands, you're very prepared for mech, MEQ, and monstrous creatures, but not really prepared at all for horde.

I always try to use one unit of 8-9 grey hunters with 1 flamer, wolf standard, and wolf guard with powerfist and combi-flamer. I use 8 if I also want to put in a rune priest with jaws of the world wolf and murderous hurricane.

In any case, I think murderous hurricane would help you a lot more than living lightening. Murderous hurricane is fantastic at dealing with hordes, and you're already more than good enough against vehicles and monstrous creatures. Living lightening is overkill.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
I found a physical copy of the codex, and I was wrong, you can have allied daemonhunters in Space Wolf armies. What was confusing me was that you can only induct regular Space Marines into a daemonhunters army, and no other variant.

As for the official PDF, GW later issued a statement that if you have a physical copy of the codex, you're free to use the rules in there instead. They're just 'suggesting' that players and tournament organizers not use the allied/inducted unit rules.

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
I found a physical copy of the codex, and I was wrong, you can have allied daemonhunters in Space Wolf armies. What was confusing me was that you can only induct regular Space Marines into a daemonhunters army, and no other variant.

As for the official PDF, GW later issued a statement that if you have a physical copy of the codex, you're free to use the rules in there instead. They're just 'suggesting' that players and tournament organizers not use the allied/inducted unit rules.
looking through the Daemon Dex I see NOTHING that says you can ally with the current space wolves.

give us proof you can induct into space wolves please, or this is an illegal list.

Especially since FLUFF wise, the Space wolves would KILL an inquisitor before allying with one, in general (there are exceptions, but the good portion of them are not ally material)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Any Imperial army can induct a Inquisitor.I I have heard of countless people doing it.A space wolves list with an inquisitor to 2nd in Us 'ard boyz,Stelek from YTTH has inquisitoral storm troopers in his list.My list is roughly based upon the razorwolves list on this website.
http://space-wolves-grey.blogspot.com/2010/07/razorwolves.html and countless Mech Guard players do it so...Im 100% shure if I have seen it in countless of GTs that is is legal

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,046 Posts
That was before the rule was removed. The current PDF doesn't have that rule so many people say you can't. And the fluff says you shouldn't unless you can make up a good back story for it, but it really only matters is your opponent says no so what we say really doesn't matter.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It is a tournament list and in the tournament I run its ok to do.

Backstory:Egil iron wolf company launches an attack on a chaos planet.An inquisitor and his elite bodyguard are trapped in the center of the city.The space wolves rescued him and since then the inquisitor has fought shoulder to shoulder with egil.as they hunt the chaos threats.

·
Registered
320 Posts
ugh you can ally daemonhunters/witch hunters. gw just said you need the actual codex to do it. the pdf's for both don't have it for some reason. but if you read in the deamonhunters codex where is said ( using deamonhunters as allies ) it states all space marines and variants can take them. same goes for witch hunters. there

now onto the list

pretty typical razor back / missile launcher spam. you should do well. I would just suggest you drop the searchlight on the inquisitors ride and give him smoke launchers. it will be a bit more useful

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Page 21 of the daemonhunter codex.
Using DaemonHunters as allies:
Space marines, including variants armies such as Blood Angels, Space Wolves, Dark Angels*, Black Templars, Salamanders and other loyalists Index Astartes Chapters.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Page 21 of the daemonhunter codex.
Using DaemonHunters as allies:
Space marines, including variants armies such as Blood Angels, Space Wolves, Dark Angels*, Black Templars, Salamanders and other loyalists Index Astartes Chapters.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT

·
Registered
22 Posts
Is there a reason you are taking the OMI and not just another rune priest? IMO the Rune priest shuts down psykers much better than an OMI. With the points spent on him and his retinue you can almost take Njal. I understand the unlimited range of the OMI hood but rune staff spread over the board will do just as good with as many RP as you have. Also I could be wrong but are there many psychic powers with greater than 24" range to worry about?

If you are including him for fluff please forgive the ignorance, I just noticed you said this was a tourny list and i was just giving my 2 cents. :biggrin:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Is there a reason you are taking the OMI and not just another rune priest? IMO the Rune priest shuts down psykers much better than an OMI. With the points spent on him and his retinue you can almost take Njal. I understand the unlimited range of the OMI hood but rune staff spread over the board will do just as good with as many RP as you have. Also I could be wrong but are there many psychic powers with greater than 24" range to worry about?

If you are including him for fluff please forgive the ignorance, I just noticed you said this was a tourny list and i was just giving my 2 cents. :biggrin:

Ya I got the inquisitor for the mystics and the unlimed pychic hood

·
Registered
592 Posts
Not to mention that you can use both the dispell from a rune priest, and then you get the psychic hood on top of that. Why would you add Njal, then?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts