Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need help with 1k roster for battles against iyanden: serpent+warithguard and wraithknight as warlord.
My idea:

Dark Apostle - Warlord (HQ) @ 105 Pts (cheap HQ, gives fearless and 10l to near unites)

Chaos Cultists (Troops) @ 65 Pts (mark of ts. and flamer. They block attacks and work as shield, and flamer - i dont know, where to spend 5 points.)
Chaos Cultists (Troops) @ 50 Pts (shield 2)

Helldrake (Fast Attack) @ 170 Pts(main power)

Helldrake (Fast Attack) @ 170 Pts

Helldrake (Fast Attack) @ 170 Pts

1 Obliterator (Heavy Support) @ 76 Pts (shoots from behinde cultists)
Mark of Nurgle

1 Obliterator (Heavy Support) @ 76 Pts
Mark of Nurgle

4 Havocs (Heavy Support) @ 115 Pts ( or i can drop them and mark with flamer and buy maulfiend. but i think, he will die becouse of sepent)
Autocannon (x4)

Models in Army: 31

Total Army Cost: 997

And, actually, i dont know, what to do with wraithknight.
---------
Also, i can drop heavy slots and take Abbadon. Im not sure, he will help.

·
Registered
7 Posts
ac and assualt cannon from the oblits for their walkers and the helldrakes for the troops :)
I play against eldar a fair bit and always ha mc against me, shoot the crap out of them before they get close to you, med strength high volume of fire

·
Registered
9 Posts
I would drop the mark on cultist. They are only going to get a 6+ which is useless. You do not have many units on the board in the beginning of the game which can be disastrous since they are so squishy.

3 heldrakes seems excessive in a 1k point game. You do not have anything but soft cultist to get objectives. A cheap lord would be better than DA. Give fearless to the unit he is in.

Bikes are good, with either plasma or melta. Plague marines are good as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts