Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Ask me about Pins
1,408 Posts
since you'll be allied with Necrons... they'll have to take a lot of troops to keep from getting phased out... so I would take min troops and max out the good stuff like Long Fangs, rifleman dreads and some good psychic defense with a Rune Priest...

·
Ask me about Pins
1,408 Posts
KhainiteAssassin
The additional Special Weapons do still cost. It is a fairly ambiguous rule but it states no "Additional" Cost Meaning you don't have to spend extra points for the right to use the weapon. I did ask at GW and looked in WD. With the Long Fangs i would consider using all ML but i don't actually have any spare at this time so it is just a bit difficult. Good point about the MoR i hadn't thought of that. The drop pod is there because it comes in the battle force, will be replaced at later date and the land raider is just there because i have had amazing success with them in the past, and it also gives one of my GH units a transport. However it is the last thing on my "to get" list so it is easy to replace. Only i don't know what to put in instead.
Nope, they guys at the GW store were wrong... they're free...

Here's from the eratta "must a grey hunter unit that consists of ten models take the first special weapon at normal points cost in order to thake the seond free one?"

1 - 3 of 3 Posts