Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The story behind this army list (if you really want to read it all, open the spoiler, otherwise list is below):

Tactics for this army are straightforward: Load up da boyz, charge with the battlewagons, krump anything they come across wiv' da deffrollas, and the meganobz wipe up any survivors. If I were to go bigger with this army (say, 1500), I'd probably add either more mega-ladz or some Killa Kans for fire support.

HQ

Warboss: attack squig, cybork, bosspole, mega-armour

Warboss: attack squig, cybork, bosspole, mega-armour

Troops:

Meganobz: 3x Kombi-Skorchas
Battlewagon: Armour plates, deffrolla, riggers, 2x big shootas, 2x rokkits

Meganobz: 3x Kombi-Skorchas
Battlewagon: Armour plates, deffrolla, riggers, 2x big shootas, 2x rokkits

Total 1,000

Comments and criticism wanted, keep in mind this would be a very casual army (if I even decided to make it), so it doesn't have to be the best, just not absolute garbage :biggrin:

· Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry about if I didn't mention that the bossess are in the same squads as the meganobz.

Also removing that stuff won't get me more meganobz as they are 40 points each, not 35.

· Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Drat, you're right. Just goes to show how much I suck at math... :biggrin:

· Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I actually did contemplate having some grots to help with da boyz, and that works for me in terms of fluff and army composition. Essentially, I just want an army with no boyz.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.