Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm thinking of building this list just so I can get a hang of how they work, only thing not added is the new bikers they have.

Troops

Harlequin Troupe - Shuriken pistols / 4 Harlequins Kiss / Power Sword - 130 (Troupe Master is Warlord)

Harlequin Troupe - Shuriken pistols / 5 Harlequins Kiss - 120

Harlequin Troupe - 3 Shuriken pistols / 2 Fusion pistols / 5 Harlequins Caress - 165
- Starweaver - 70

Elites

Solitaire - Cresendo - 150

Shadowseer - Mastery level 2 - 85

Death Jester - 60

Fast Attack

Starweaver - 70

Starweaver - 70

Heavy Support

Voidweaver - Prismatic cannon - 80

Total - 1000

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Having been delayed my Codex (no-one in my flat share decided to answer the door this morning), I can't offer much.

However -

Power Sword on the Warlord? Is this worth it, more so than just taking a Kiss?

Can't say what the Crescendo does for the Solitaire, but I would want to increase his Blitz assault potential.

The Death Jester... He is on his own? and he doesn't fit in too much with the rest of the Armies speed?

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Having been delayed my Codex (no-one in my flat share decided to answer the door this morning), I can't offer much.

However -

Power Sword on the Warlord? Is this worth it, more so than just taking a Kiss?

Can't say what the Crescendo does for the Solitaire, but I would want to increase his Blitz assault potential.

The Death Jester... He is on his own? and he doesn't fit in too much with the rest of the Armies speed?

I figured the power sword is more consistent and will help with power armour. 3/4 ap3 attacks as opposed to 2/3 normal attacks and 1 str6 ap2 attack.

Just read I can't give Crescendo to the solitaire so will have to switch it over to the Troupe Master or Shadowseer. (its a pistol that does ranged attacks equal to his attack characteristic, prior to blitz tho) Will drop it and give a second Shadowseer haywire grenades so he can babysit my tank hunting squad.

I could replace the Death Jester with another Shadowseer, would probably be more useful.

Maybe this is better.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
I feel the utility a second ShadowSeer brings maybe a little more effective.

A canny opponent would catch the DJ when he is alone, and I they don't take too many shots to put down.

I think I'll be gearing toward a similar list, allied Wraithlords will certainly be something I will consider.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Not seeing much in the way of anti-armor, apart from the 2 fusion pistols and a S7 lance...
the caress works well , causing auto glance on a 6 to hit, I run 6 harlies with 6 of them in a star weaver , I managed to take a land raider out today with them and then mop up the terminators inext turn when they charged me , but other than the lance there's not much option from shooting to take out armour effectively.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts