Inf. sqd kg flamer
Inf. sqd kg flamer
Inf. sqd kg flamer
Inf. sqd kg flamer
Hws. Sqd auto cannons

Fast attack
Vendetta

Aegis defense line w/ quad gun
I got a very few points to play around with may add some more flamers to ccs or a power weapon to RAS sqd.

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Librarian... Terminator Armor, storm shield? What powers? Which Force Weapon? What's his purpose? Where does he deploy? Divination on the Aegis?

You have two Stormravens... I'll assume, as you didn't upgrade, that you're using Hurrisponsons, Assault Cannons, and then the mentioned MMs. You have that, plus a Vendetta; this is your army's only anti tank, and if you don't get your reserve rolls nice, you're SOL for hunting tanks.

You've given all of your squads Flamers, but only half the squads have the ability to get them forward for short range. Why Flamers? Do you expect everything you're playing against to be nids or some such? your tacticals should have Missile Launchers over Heavy Bolters, again, unless you KNOW all you need to do is mow down hordes.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The storm ravens will have hurricane bolter sponsons assault cannons and mm. But i am starting to think about pulling the sponsons off and spending the points else where. About the flamers yes my local meta is more and more about hordes of infantry, so flamers are my freinds.
The libby will be standing in the back with the tacticles and wil obviously roll on the diviniation table.
I have also thought of dropping the vendetta and the hws putting the libby in jp and grabbing and extra assault squad with 2 x mg

List look something like this

Libby jp maul
Diviniation

Sang priest jp pw

Troops
10x RAS 2x mg
10x RAS 2x flamer
10x RAS 2x flamer
10x Tacticles 1x flamer 1x ml
10x Tacticles 1x flamer 1x ml

2x Storm Ravens Assault cannon mm blood strike missles

Aegis defense line w/quad gun