50pts

Fast Attack
Attack Bike w MM
50pts

Fast Attack
Attack Bike w MM
50pts

Grand Total 1995

The ironclads deploy on turn one and cause havoc in my opponents back line either by popping tanks with meltas or flaming infantry to death. The two rhino mounted squads are there to take out infantry and claim objectives. Attack bikes to deal with enemy armor. Vulkan Hestan and captain ride with the terminator assault squad and dish out the pain in close combat. Finally the squad mounted in the drop pod come in later in the game to claim objectives at the last minute. I realize the captain isn't equipped in the most cost effective manner, and may of you will probably think that I should drop him, but he's the one element in the list that stays no matter what, as I've got a cool conversion in mind for him. Plus I can't think of anything more fluffy than two thunder hammers. C & C please.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I would give the captain lightning claws or a relic blade in order to make use of his initiative + you do not need the extra thunderhammer attacks as you already have 5 terminators armed with them.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Ok I understand the conversion aspect of the Captain. The Int is a big point too. Why not give him relic hammers (fluff wise it is a set of hammers that he uses that increase his strength by 1 for a combine strength of 6) instead of thunderhammers. You still get the kewl conversion and his int. Just an idea for you to chew over. I fill it would work better and still look awesome.

I would add combi meltas to your tac squads or switch the flamers to combi flamers and add melta guns.
I would exchange the 3 attack bikes for 2 speeders with mm/hf.

Just some ideas

·
Ask me about Pins
1,408 Posts
I think that fact that your effective range is 12" or less will work against you vs any kind of firepower oriented list. While the Ironclads are cool, I don't think they'll cause enough damage to really be worth it vs any kind of MSU list.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts