Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,270 Posts
Interesting my friend, i like the idea, I'd join. I'll have to say 2024, the old Wall is history and better left forgotten for better times to come. In addition witht he futuristic 2024 you will have more room to invent new ideas, ways of running things, new countries, weapons, ships.............you get the picture.

However, for all the good I have one negative question here?? This is a 40k forum, and 40k is classically depicted wih blood, gore battles and very interesting and sometimes complex story lines. When you refer to running our countries, would you let us do that, or will you have a set template??? in addtiion, will you allow us to attack each other, or is it just about operating a country.

You and I should talk, i actually have a great map program that you could paste into your updates on fictional countries. It could make it more exciting.

Seriously though, great idea, just a few rough spots!!!

· Registered
2,270 Posts
Dare it, I was hoping the show would go on.

But really darkreveer, people actually found this offensive??? Call me stupid but I don't see how this is offensive at all????

How about if he did something like this only with 40k nations, would you allow that one?????

And komanko, i meant what doelago pointed out up there, its easier when its related to 40k/Fantasy, but I'm not saying that its limited to that. Indeed, my halo RPG proves that quite clearly :)

· Registered
2,270 Posts
Komanko, I cannot beelive it, but for once I agree with you. Vilhelm, i see what your saying in the fact that once it gets going that players might say or do something that will or can be offensive. However, if FOW lays down the law, i still don't see how this can be any worse than some of the other RPG's we've had here.

And komanko darkreveers right on that one bro. trust me when I say that any can attack anyone on anyhing here. I've been victim to that myself(cough, cough:mad:), ahem anyway.......just be careful:)

Still, I' kinda confused about your view on this darkreveers, but you are the boss. i suggest that if he says no that we all move along.

Also Fog of War, he didn't seem to have a problem with a 40k thing. I was actually thinking upon it last night, and I think you should try something similar to what revan4559 is trying in his Road to Glory rpg. Take a look at that and get the idea of the different factions he's created in his epicly awesome story.

Perhaps maybe have a planet with different fighting factions, or a futuristic Solar system war with different factions. Serious though man, its still an awesome idea, and I'd join and support you 100%:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.