Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, trying to build a list around the rubricae for somewhat competitive play but all in good fun.
This is what I have so far:

HQ:
DP: MoT, wings, armour, black mace 265pts
Sorcerer: lvl2, Mot, SoC, spell fam. 140pts

Troops:
2x 9Tsons +rhino 554pts
2x 10 Cultists 100pts

Fast Attack:
2x Helldrake baleflamers 340pts

Heavy Support:
3x oblits: MoN (because I dont want them to instadie from high strenght) 239pts
1x forgfiend: ectoplasma 200pts.

This is 1838pts. I dont know about dp how he will do, will he be shot down first? Are 2 helldrakes ok? What About the heavy sup? Any good? Any tips or better unit choices? The only things I would not want to change are the two rubric squads and the sorcer.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Looks ok to me, bit of a shame that the sorcerer doesn't get the chance to buy inferno bolts if he wanted :p.
Might scrap the oblitorators with the nurgle marks as they don't fit the theme of the army IMOO. Though working out how to replace them is another thing. Maybe 2 predators with lascannons sides and autocannon top (115pts each) if you are scared of vehicles or tough things. Or a pair of Vindicators at about the same sort of cost for S10 large blast fun. Outside of that its something like a pair of Maulerfiends what I know don't really fit the theme either but can run in and back up the prince in taking most things out in melee while being super fast.
As for helldrakes, I don't use them myself, but know a lot who do and love how strong they are, especially for the pts they are and how much they can rip apart MEQs. Always find the trouble is that they start in reserve so can be a bit of a pain if they fail to show up on T2 and sometimes even T3. Something like a Aegis with a comms relay giving you a reroll on reserves can really help at 70pts and of course gives one of your units a nice cover shield of 4+ with +2 if you go to ground for the cultests or sorc. Or even hide a tank behind it for cover.
Oh and also remember the sorc in the thousand sons units have to have a Tzeentch spell cos of the mark. Spell 1-2 is kinda teribad, spell 3-4 is great apart from the fact that as you are part of the thousand sons unit you either waste a weak version of a las cannon on troops or waste a load of inferno bolts on a tank they cant hurt (if only they got split fire). Spell 5-6 they cant use as it requires more charge then they make. And the primus again is nice verse weaker than MEQs but against them is normally bad due to S2-7 and no AP for a small blast marker.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Primaris power on the sons normally, unless you get the las-spell, which is good for popping transports before ap3 boltering the bitches inside (rhino full of death company I'm looking at you) maybe look at daemon allies. A portaglyph Lord of change never hurts same as horrors are all good (way more usefull than cultists). Screamers eat TEQ for breakfast. No tzeentch army should be without imo. I'd run can as my allied attachment to my daemons but that's just down to choice in the end.

Just think,
Mace prince,
10cultists,
9t-sons
Heldrake.

Roughly 700poinsts
Leaves you with
Loc, glyph,
9screamers
Prince, armour, wings,
4x10 horrors
Roughly 1000

Saying that I keep getting slapped by nids.....

·
Registered
172 Posts
Actually, just remembered.the only time my sons sorcerer has ever being worth a dollar is when he has force sword removed nasty stuff in assault. I remember this one tervigon who cried as he vanished into the realm of change.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Primaris power on the sons normally, unless you get the las-spell, which is good for popping transports before ap3 boltering the bitches inside (rhino full of death company I'm looking at you) maybe look at daemon allies.
Shame that doesn't work. The whole squad including the bolter firing thousand sons shoot the rhino, the guys inside cant be shot by them if the sorc from the same unit pops it. Remember firing all happens at once for a unit, not in stages of "you blow it up and then we will kill the guys who jump out after" see Page 80 just after EXPLODES on transports. That is why in my post I said you end up wasting shots. It is also why Ork Trukks are fantasic, as fast vehicles they can just bomb down the field and as an assault transport they can move and charge on the same turn as disembarking, but also if the trukk blows up they don't suffer to much damage and can still just run down the field after.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks ok to me, bit of a shame that the sorcerer doesn't get the chance to buy inferno bolts if he wanted :p.
Might scrap the oblitorators with the nurgle marks as they don't fit the theme of the army IMOO. Though working out how to replace them is another thing. Maybe 2 predators with lascannons sides and autocannon top (115pts each) if you are scared of vehicles or tough things. Or a pair of Vindicators at about the same sort of cost for S10 large blast fun. Outside of that its something like a pair of Maulerfiends what I know don't really fit the theme either but can run in and back up the prince in taking most things out in melee while being super fast.
As for helldrakes, I don't use them myself, but know a lot who do and love how strong they are, especially for the pts they are and how much they can rip apart MEQs. Always find the trouble is that they start in reserve so can be a bit of a pain if they fail to show up on T2 and sometimes even T3. Something like a Aegis with a comms relay giving you a reroll on reserves can really help at 70pts and of course gives one of your units a nice cover shield of 4+ with +2 if you go to ground for the cultests or sorc. Or even hide a tank behind it for cover.
Oh and also remember the sorc in the thousand sons units have to have a Tzeentch spell cos of the mark. Spell 1-2 is kinda teribad, spell 3-4 is great apart from the fact that as you are part of the thousand sons unit you either waste a weak version of a las cannon on troops or waste a load of inferno bolts on a tank they cant hurt (if only they got split fire). Spell 5-6 they cant use as it requires more charge then they make. And the primus again is nice verse weaker than MEQs but against them is normally bad due to S2-7 and no AP for a small blast marker.
What could I take different in stead of heldrakes? I do have:

3more oblits, 1 vindicator (can buy a second), 9 raptors, defiler, 10 termis, landraider, ahriman, 5 chosen. I do not know if any of them qualify lol ? I used to play Chaos in fifth ed, also Tsons but things were different in local meta.

Second, i dont own a forgefiend so i'm still doubting, a predator would be better you say?
Thanks for your reply anyway and takin the time!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Primaris power on the sons normally, unless you get the las-spell, which is good for popping transports before ap3 boltering the bitches inside (rhino full of death company I'm looking at you) maybe look at daemon allies. A portaglyph Lord of change never hurts same as horrors are all good (way more usefull than cultists). Screamers eat TEQ for breakfast. No tzeentch army should be without imo. I'd run can as my allied attachment to my daemons but that's just down to choice in the end.

Just think,
Mace prince,
10cultists,
9t-sons
Heldrake.

Roughly 700poinsts
Leaves you with
Loc, glyph,
9screamers
Prince, armour, wings,
4x10 horrors
Roughly 1000

Saying that I keep getting slapped by nids.....
I will have to look into to the deamon dex, never thought about allies with deamons, I do have dark eldar though maybe some funky combinations with them can happen but they are desperate allies I believe.

Btw once for fun I accepted spell 1 with sorcerer, he ended stronger then my lord slaying a whole marinesquad by himself, but then dramatically he changed in a spawn. Was still good fun though!

·
Warsmith
1,190 Posts
Ok these are my thoughts!

HQ:
DP: MoT, wings, armour, black mace 265pts
Sorcerer: lvl2, Mot, SoC, spell fam. 140pts

Ok, Great HQ choices! I would add some Psyker levels on the Prince, it makes him cost a bit, but it makes him more rounded. I would add GOM to both of them, it adds a small bonus and may make the warlord (the Sorcerer) harder to kill.

Troops:
2x 9Tsons +rhino 554pts
2x 10 Cultists 100pts

Add Havocs to the Rhinos, will help pop the light tanks and leave infantry for the Tsons to kill.

Fast Attack:
2x Helldrake baleflamers 340pts

I would be tempted to add an autocannon to one, but only if you want to convince your opponents to use the Dogfighting rules!

Heavy Support:
3x oblits: MoN (because I dont want them to instadie from high strenght) 239pts
1x forgfiend: ectoplasma 200pts.

MON is a bit of a unfluffy choice, I would add MOT as it does give a 4+ invu, which is nice.
Overall a good list, if i was to add anything it would be a agis line with a coms-relay to get the Helldrakes on the table faster.

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
I would turn the Forgefiend into an Aegis with Comms for your Heldrakes to enter the field. Then, with the extra points, turn your Daemon Prince into Be'lakor. He's not Tzeentch, but he does have Loremaster (Telepathy), which gives him a nice Tzeentch feel. Then you can hide the blasphemous Oblits and some cultists behind it.

·
Registered
773 Posts

3more oblits, 1 vindicator (can buy a second), 9 raptors, defiler, 10 termis, landraider, ahriman, 5 chosen. I do not know if any of them qualify lol ? I used to play Chaos in fifth ed, also Tsons but things were different in local meta.

Second, i dont own a forgefiend so i'm still doubting, a predator would be better you say?
Thanks for your reply anyway and takin the time!
I wasn't saying don't take the heldrakes, I was just saying that I don't use them (mainly cos the model looks cack). However they are annoying if they don't turn up, so the aegis with comms link for 70pts is a great way to make sure they do turn up, or at least you are very unlucky if you don't roll a 3+ given you have a reroll is almost a 90% pass rate (I think its about 88.999... or something). While also giving you a nice defensive wall that can protect the squishys for at least turn 1.
As someone else said oblits with 4+ invuns are good, so don't discount the MoT though it does depend what you are going against as how many weapons will be S8-9 compared to how many would be S10 for instant killing them. Though MoN is better and cheeper IMOO due to a bit more resistance from rank and file shots.

As for the tanks it is personal choice.
I do love Preds due to being cheep(ish) and flexable firepower especially if you magnet the guns on then you can swap around as needed for enemies.
Vindis are also great MEQ and TEQ killers or even character assassins due to S10 Large Blast means you can plop it down over things without eternal warrior and with S10 most guys are instant death with only Look out Sir to save them.
Maulers are great for this as well as you can just run in and for 125pts they can easily do their pts in damage by taking out 1-2 tanks or chars or a few TEQs as they jump their way down the field at 12" a turn and running D6 extra with reroll for fleet and with S10 AP2 and 3 attacks + depending on how many of those hit you get a nice additional 1-2 armorbane attacks that can make sure any tank you are hitting should die. However they are vulnerable to nasty things with powerfists and the like in combat. But against things without at least S6 (unless they have rending, melta or armourbane) they are invulnerable as walkers are always hit against on front armour in melee.
I tend to find that Forgefiends IMOO are a bit pricey for something that can die in 1 shot with only armour 12. Though I know loads of people who love them due to 8 S8 AP4 shots from the guns + a S8 version of a plasma cannon in the mouth, or replace the reapers with 2 more of the mouth gun giving them the ability to clear house vs TEQs. The other bonus is if you use magnets to put on the front sets of legs and head then once again you can get away with using it as a forge or mauler depending what you fancy.

The preds and vindis fit the army of Thousand Sons more lorewise as you would presume they are being crewed by Rubric Marines. The Mauler or ForgeFiend would of course be just one of those things Tzeentch brings to the table as the sorcerers are binding daemons to things to up their own power.

It kinda depends a bit for story as to what splinter of the Thousand Son legion you are in. If it is a pure legion then some of those guys like Ahriman used to be searching for a way to fix things and didn't really want to get into a pact with daemons, though kinda falls in with that crowd and as needs must starting throwing around daemon princes locked in marine bodies as toys.
Other splinters just throw themselves in with who ever wants to have them or dominate lesser renegade chapters and put them into service for themselves, giving them the full spectrum of choice.
Personally I would guess though having the Daemon Prince as lead you are in the band of guys loyal to Magnus where he is all about the mix and match army of what ever is available and loves those daemons.

Tzeentch terms are nice cos of the 4+ invun making them a little harder to kill, but without inferno bolts or a sorc leading them around I don't like them. But as said it depends on the theme of the army and personal choice.
Landraiders IMOO are always a waste of pts as they cost a lot and do nothing in my experience. Though they can take a pounding and can be a nice troop delivery system, even if not a fast one.
Defiler is kinda good but its points cost is very very high for what it is. Espesally when you fire its battlecannon all the rest of its shots hit on 6s, kinda wasting the autocannon. A Soulgrinder from the Daemon Codex is however a lot better option and even with phlegm costs less with more armour and better resistance with tagged with Mark of Tzeentch. Though to take him you would need to spend a small bit buying a herald for about 50-100 and a troop choice for about 100pts. Though the Tzeentch Herald if lv 2 has a nice bit of shooting and could have Prescience to cast on one of your squads to give them rerolls in shooting (nice for inferno bolt thousand sons).
Raptors can be good, but MoT on raptors giving them a 6+ invun sucks. Warptalons on the other hand having a 4+invun is good with lightning claws. But no one uses them cos again they cost to much and are squishy.

I think that's enough of a wall of text for you to read :) have fun with it, and any more questions then feel free to ask.

Edited to add this:
Another option if you don't like the Aegis with comm link is add in a Bastion with comms link and point all the Heavy Bolters in 1 direction (forward) and have one of those nice cultist groups sit in there using 4heavy bolters at BS3 and give them a heavy stubber as well just for a couple of extra shots at 36" range with ok strength. Works out well for 150pts (95 for bast with comms and 55 for the cultists inside) 12 S5 AP4 and 3 S4 AP- shots at 36" range and armour 14 all round. If you +5 more pts on you can also get autoguns for the ones not using the heavy bolters or stubber meaning they have range 24" S3 AP- shots as well, so nice for killing squishys.

Edit 2:
Or rather than have the Comms link you could have Skyshield Landing Pads (2) with the Ready for Takeoff thing meaning you could start the heldrakes on them at the start of the game in a nice 4+ invun from shooting shield for anyone on it including the heldrakes for the first turn. Though it costs a bit more than a normal pad for it. Though a first turn assault with a pair of Heldrake is a surefire way to get First Blood if you get first turn.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
It kinda depends a bit for story as to what splinter of the Thousand Son legion you are in. If it is a pure legion then some of those guys like Ahriman used to be searching for a way to fix things and didn't really want to get into a pact with daemons, though kinda falls in with that crowd and as needs must starting throwing around daemon princes locked in marine bodies as toys.
Ahriman doesn't have many issues using Daemons in "Ahriman: Exile". Is that what you are referring too when you say "daemon princes locked in marine bodies"? That was a really cool subplot in the book.

Sure, he doesn't like using them as he understands the risks, but he will bind Daemons to his will and use them to fight in battles for him and do other tasks bent to his well. So I personally don't see any fluff issues with allying in Tzeentchian Daemons.

·
Warsmith
1,190 Posts
Edited to add this:
Another option if you don't like the Aegis with comm link is add in a Bastion with comms link and point all the Heavy Bolters in 1 direction (forward) and have one of those nice cultist groups sit in there using 4heavy bolters at BS3 and give them a heavy stubber as well just for a couple of extra shots at 36" range with ok strength. Works out well for 150pts (95 for bast with comms and 55 for the cultists inside) 12 S5 AP4 and 3 S4 AP- shots at 36" range and armour 14 all round. If you +5 more pts on you can also get autoguns for the ones not using the heavy bolters or stubber meaning they have range 24" S3 AP- shots as well, so nice for killing squishys.

Edit 2:
Or rather than have the Comms link you could have Skyshield Landing Pads (2) with the Ready for Takeoff thing meaning you could start the heldrakes on them at the start of the game in a nice 4+ invun from shooting shield for anyone on it including the heldrakes for the first turn. Though it costs a bit more than a normal pad for it. Though a first turn assault with a pair of Heldrake is a surefire way to get First Blood if you get first turn.
The problem with the Skyshield, is that ready for take-off doesn't allow for Zoom on the first turn, so the drake is easy to target. I would Go for a Bastion (with a quad-gun), and then add a Aegies to form a strongpoint and hide a coms-relay on that!.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts

Second, I dont own a forgefiend so i'm still doubting, a predator would be better you say?
Thanks for your reply anyway and taking the time!
I have run x2 Vindicators in my 1ksons/tzeentch daemon lists fairly recently, and they performed very well...I take them as often as possible in my loyalist forces too, as I always have so much success with them...The golden rule is to run them in x2's though. x1 is just really easy to isolate and will be a fire magnet. I think they are a good points price for what you get, yet so often are overlooked.

Forgefiends - I just don't like them. Av12 is too much of a liability for 200pts in my opinion. If you can keep them alive and shooting they will make their points back and then some, but that is a big 'if' with Av12...Even with a 5++ and IWND.

Daemon Princes: I would (and do) take a Lord of Change over a DP any day. With x2 greater rewards and x1 Lesser Reward, they are a bit pricey (though better value than a DP), but the statline gets buffed sky high, and the staff of change hits at ap2 (at I6) and if you kill someone with it in a challenge they have a good chance of turning into a chaos spawn. This is glorious. Also, they can take Divination powers, so can fly around buffing your army (or itself) before charging, and you have a chance of giving him FNP (4+), IWND and +1W, or a 3+ armour save when rolling on the Greater Reward table. Highly recommended, yet you don't seem to see him around very much (which is perplexing).

Sorcerer: I always put him in terminator armour with a tzeentch mark and SoC for 2+ 3++. Upgrade to level 3 i'd say is optional, but I do like the Telepathy powers so having x2 of them is always nice. I will almost always give him the Burning Brand as you can them put him in a squad of Thousand Sons and you then get D3 autohits of ap3 overwatch, something which the 1ksons lack..

If you do go the Aegis route I would take Pink Horrors over Cultists as you can go to ground with Horrors and get a re-rollable 2+ cover save behind it. This build is almost too competitive though and I found it really cheesey after a few games and don't use this tactic anymore lol (come on, Daemons cowering behind an Aegis!?)...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Daemon Princes: I would (http://bitacoradegalileo.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/pleyadesmitologiaelihuvedder.jpgand do) take a Lord of Change over a DP any day. With x2 greater rewards and x1 Lesser Reward, they are a bit pricey (though better value than a DP), but the statline gets buffed sky high, and the staff of change hits at ap2 (at I6) and if you kill someone with it in a challenge they have a good chance of turning into a chaos spawn. This is glorious. Also, they can take Divination powers, so can fly around buffing your army (or itself) before charging, and you have a chance of giving him FNP (4+), IWND and +1W, or a 3+ armour save when rolling on the Greater Reward table. Highly recommended, yet you don't seem to see him around very much (which is perplexing).

I looked it up and its not the staff that changes opponents into spawns, its the mutating warp blade. The staff dus buff your strenght with two but if you kill a character or non vehicle monstrous creature it explodes d6",d6 hits strnenght f5 including yourself and friendly units so, thats not nothing?! So why take the lesser reward then? Just for the higher strenght?

Sorcerer: I always put him in terminator armour with a tzeentch mark and SoC for 2+ 3++. Upgrade to level 3 i'd say is optional, but I do like the Telepathy powers so having x2 of them is always nice. I will almost always give him the Burning Brand as you can them put him in a squad of Thousand Sons and you then get D3 autohits of ap3 overwatch, something which the 1ksons lack..

How come d3 hits and not everything under the template? Is that rule for temp waepons?
Thanks so much! The deamon faction as ally when going tzeentch is awsome!

·
Registered
773 Posts
Ahriman doesn't have many issues using Daemons in "Ahriman: Exile". Is that what you are referring too when you say "daemon princes locked in marine bodies"? That was a really cool subplot in the book.

Sure, he doesn't like using them as he understands the risks, but he will bind Daemons to his will and use them to fight in battles for him and do other tasks bent to his well. So I personally don't see any fluff issues with allying in Tzeentchian Daemons.
Yeah as I explained just after that and kinda during the bit you quoted from me, he didn't used to then kinda turned to playing with daemons. And after that said about things like ones loyal to Magnus who all want to be the next daemon prince themselves. And as he has a daemon prince as leader then I recon his thousand sons are in that camp.

If you do go the Aegis route I would take Pink Horrors over Cultists as you can go to ground with Horrors and get a re-rollable 2+ cover save behind it. This build is almost too competitive though and I found it really cheesey after a few games and don't use this tactic anymore lol (come on, Daemons cowering behind an Aegis!?)...
Never liked this, cos the 2+ rerollable cover save sounds awesome, but you have to go to ground to get it to be 2+ and that means next turn you are snapshotting your fireballs.
However... Stick 16 of them in a Basion with Herald lv3 and they can prescience the squad, fire his 3d6 fireballs with rerolls, also do the full 4d6 shots from the horrors with rerolls while also having 4 of them fire the heavy bolters, guess what... with rerolls. All the while they are protected in a 14 armour all round bubble, with a comm relay to get those heldrakes in.

·
Registered
2,848 Posts

Ahriman is a pragmatist. He does what he needs to do to get the job done, and he assumes he's already damned, since he's in Exile. However, Ahriman at that time always has had the best of intentions, trying to save his legion from Demonic influence. He's not going to go summoning up demons for his ends, but if someone did the dirty work for him, he can at least make the most of it!

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Thanks so much! The deamon faction as ally when going tzeentch is awsome!
Ahhhh...Yeah I knew one of them makes the dude you just killed explode, and the other turns them into a spawn...Me and my friend did wonder that if you took both the blade and staff, would it do both? lol Explode! Ow my skin! ...Muwhahahahah...Now you are a spawn!...No, sadly, that isn't allowed.

The reason why you take the staff of change as your lesser reward is simple: It gives +2 strength, so you become strength 8. You also hit at AP2, not AP4 as it says in the profile, because you are hitting with the Smash special rule. All this equates to 6 attacks on the charge at Str 8 AP2 at the Initiative 6 step. And if you cast Prescience on yourself before charging, you will be re-rolling all of these rolls to hit...That's pretty cool isn't it? I have decimated Terminator squads in one round of combat doing this.
The only downside is his crap save: This is negated somewhat by him striking first in most combats and killing units before they can strike back, and also the fact he can fly until ready to charge gives him more durability.

However, to negate this even more I take x2 greater rewards. You get x2 rolls on a generally very useful table:
1: Corpulescence: +1 and It Will Not Die (so 6 wounds and the chance to regenerate lost wounds each turn). Keep this one if you get it!
2: Daemonic Resilience: FNP on 4+. Considering he is T6, nothing can eliminate the FNP roll. This is probably the best one you can roll.
3: Dark Blessing: Re-roll invulnerable saves. Not bad, I usually keep, especially in combination with the 4+ FNP.
4: Hellfire Gaze: Basically a melta lance. Useful against vehicles. But one of the two "meh" ones you can roll.
5: Touch of Creation: Armourbane and Fleshbane. Next to useless, as you are Str8 AP2 anyway.
6: Unbreakable Hide: 3+ Armour Save. Yes, i'd usually take it for use against things like autocannons, where it can save your ass.

So yeah, x2 excellent ones, x1 very good, x1 good and x2 poor. With 2 rolls you have a good chance of getting something decent.
I always change if I get 5 or sometimes 4, for the mutating warp blade. Because yes, you can take staff of change AND mutating warpblade, and gain +1 attack in the process. You can them pick which to use depending on your opponent: You will often be wounding on 2's with the warpblade anyway (since not much is over T4), and turning stuff into Chaos Spawns is cool and you won't potentially kill your own units with the exploding death with the staff of change...

However, with the staff of change, Longshanks from Braveheart sums up my feelings on it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYFGRD1T9wQ

"Pardon sire, but won't we hit our own troops?"
"Yes...But we'll hit theirs as well."

SF

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Never liked this, cos the 2+ rerollable cover save sounds awesome, but you have to go to ground to get it to be 2+ and that means next turn you are snapshotting your fireballs.

Doesn't really matter tbh. It's 90pts, 40pts more than x10 Cultists, for an infinitely (literately, infinitely) more durable scoring unit (unless your opponent has ignores cover weapons, in which case you can kiss goodbye to this tactic, all these cover ignoring codices has made this tactic less viable in some ways...) which will not run away when they start taking casualties. That is it's only real role in this case. I mean, yeah, you could take a normal CSM squad of x5 for slightly cheaper, but then you lose that cover save trickery. It's apples and oranges. CSM probably better against opponents like Tau, Horrors for others.

However... Stick 16 of them in a Basion with Herald lv3 and they can prescience the squad, fire his 3d6 fireballs with rerolls, also do the full 4d6 shots from the horrors with rerolls while also having 4 of them fire the heavy bolters, guess what... with rerolls. All the while they are protected in a 14 armour all round bubble, with a comm relay to get those heldrakes in.

Cool, that's a good idea and makes much more sense. Never considered a Bastion, especially for Daemons... And I guess you could model a Bastion as a Tower of Eternal Doom or more seriously a Tzeentch Tower or something to get around any fluff problems...Noooo...Stop giving me ideas!

Someone should do this for a Bastion....

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Ahriman is a pragmatist. He does what he needs to do to get the job done, and he assumes he's already damned, since he's in Exile. However, Ahriman at that time always has had the best of intentions, trying to save his legion from Demonic influence. He's not going to go summoning up demons for his ends, but if someone did the dirty work for him, he can at least make the most of it!
Pretty much yep. He is a survivor, survived for the best part of 10,000 years and will do whatever he can to survive and get some redemption for the rubric. Best character in 40k IMO. Hopefully they release a sequel to Exile.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts