Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So i have what i consider an 1850pt tournament Tau army with a small eldar allegiance to my highest paint level. This army has its own scenic gaming table to match and now i decided i want to add an opposing force to fill in as the great enemy in my armies back story. Imperial knights caught my eye so here is a 1850pt as rounded as possible Imperial knight army with Grey Knight Henchman allies

WARLORD – Knight Errant: 370 points
Seneshal
TROOP – Knight Paladin: 375 points

Allies of convenience contingent: Inquisition

HQ – Inquisitor Coteaz: 100 points
TROOP – 3 Henchman: 12 points
TROOP – 3 Henchman: 12 points

Fortification - Firestorm redoubt: 230 points
Magos Machine Spirit

Total: 1849 points

What do you think?

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
Interesting... you'd have coteaz manning the redoubt? Have you chosen allies just to round out the points?

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I use Coteaz for the buffs and rerolls of seize, but he's looking like a less useful 100 points. Might be better to put IG in the redoubt instead. It's difficult to get a useful allies detachment for 350 points. Inquisition, guard or marines can all do it just about but none of the options will be fantastic, because 350 just isn't very much. The upgrade of the BS of the firestorm rather than spend points on better/more troops makes more sense because It then becomes a pretty reasonably defence against some deep strikers, though it can be made to stupidly shoot at drop pods if your opponent knows what he's doing. The 2 x 3 acolytes, one unit in the redoubt with Cotaez and the other in reserve.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts