Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
6,314 Posts
Ah yes, sorry. I did mean per Emperor's Shield Formation.

So these are all Formations unto themselves, I could take Pask in a Battlegroup Command Formation alone at 500 points and be Battle Forged (though it wouldn't mean anything really since Formations retain Special Rules in Unbound armies)?

· Registered
6,314 Posts
CAD for life with Guard. My collection isn't big enough for the Mont'ka stuff, maybe I'll be able to touch on the super formation crap when a new Codex is released (signs pointing to early-mid 2016 at least).

The only thing I don't like about your list @Mossy Toes is that you have a CCS as a suicide melta squad. I totally get why you're doing it but it just seems a total waste of their Orders.

· Registered
6,314 Posts
Yeah, I don't have any smart ideas either on that.

Honestly though I think I'm gunna break apart my Vendetta and magnetize the Valkyrie options back on it. It makes it a lot less effective against other Fliers but I never face someone that really spams them, and I often wish I had something other than three lascannon shots after I pop the one or two highly armoured targets my opponent has. Now that I'm thinking on it, I feel like it might be worth it for me to try out meltaVets in a Valkyrie given my meta.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.